VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
Trusted Editor

菊池通隆 = Michitaka Kikuchi
Reference: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%BA%...A8%8E%E4%BA%9C (so famous, needn't have other source)

渚十吾 = Jugo Nagisa
Reference: http://www.clinck.co.jp/_jacket/500pix/VSCD233.jpg

The last one, 只乃源之助 is 99.99% to be romanized as Gennosuke Tadano but there's no source of this guy anywhere. Only this song and gone...
Old Nov 21, 2014, 04:40 PM

I did not put the romanized names in lyricist and other fields, because I was already knocked down to not do that either it's official or not, and that the original japanese readings should be put on it.

Yeah. I mistake the price with the other one shown in the back.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 11:34 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticScent View Post
I did not put the romanized names in lyricist and other fields, because I was already knocked down to not do that either it's official or not, and that the original japanese readings should be put on it.
I don't know where you got this, but it's wrong. The romanizations can be put everywhere as long as they are correct, and the ones in the notes should also be official and correct, so if you romanize something there you should do it in the other fields too. Not really referring to this album but this one for example. If you're not sure about something you shouldn't try to romanize it yourself, even if it's just in the notes.