VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 5, 2020, 03:08 PM

Can we talk about how awesome this album is? I didn't have to guess if this album was going to be good or not. Good range of genres, unexpected surprises and very original compositions (I welcome overlooked and silly instruments) with no repetitive beats and style.

This ARM guy has to be the most versatile douijin artist (well now j-core too) that has ever existed. His range of talent is gold from hardcore to classical to epic vocals to kawaii denpa this guy is top tier.

I use to think Camellia was versatile with his works but it doesn't come close to ARM not even a scratch, oh my goodness.

This is an album I will religiously listen from start to finish, hats off to you Kimura-san

Also track 7 is so goddamn fire!

Last edited by ᄐv๑–X²; Jun 5, 2020 at 03:15 PM.