VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:14 AM

Default N/A: THE SACRED MUSIC/FATE

I don't own a scanner at home, but my Dad has several at his job, so I should be able to provide cover artwork tomorrow evening.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:20 AM
VGMdb Advisor

This CD is already in the database.
http://vgmdb.net/album/5699
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:26 AM

I'm about ready to bash my head through the wall right about now. In retrospect, the reason I couldn't find it was probably cause I kept searching for "passion eminence", and Eminence Symphony Orchestra was credited by its individual members under the Performed By field here.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:31 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Here's the notes if anyone wants to merge it into the original entry.

Quote:
This CD was sold to paying attendees after Eminence's various Passion concerts at Melbourne and Sydney, Australia; Singapore; and Baltimore, Maryland, USA. It is not available for actual sale through any outlets.

Concertmaster/Violin: Hiroaki Yura
Violin: Ayako Ishikawa
Piano: Natalia Raspopova
Percussion: Joshua Hill
Guitar: Zane Banks
Guitar/Bass Guitar: Jy-Perry Banks

Producer/Arranger: Hitoshi Sakimoto
Producer/Arranger: Yasunori Mitsuda
Founder/Artistic Director: Hiroaki Yura
Arranger: Nicole Brady
Arranger: Jackson Harrison
Engineer: Tim Carr
Assistant Engineer: Chris Doherty
Operations Co-ordinator: Yuya Fukuwa
Production Manager: Demetri Potiris
Japanese Liason: Bing Lu
Mixing: Jack Ma
Photography: Kenneth Ho
Design and Illustration: Althea Aseoche

Sponsors (Australia): Kinokuniya Books, PCMarket.com.au, Madman Entertainment, Japan Airlines
Sponsors (Singapore): The Chamber Music Society, National Youth Council, Traders Hotel by Shangri-La, Gameaxis

Special Thanks to: Elaine Chia, Adrian Tan, Anthony Fok, Danny Ma, Aidina Aierken, Chris Chan, Casey Poon, Lucy Yeoman... And an extra special thanks to the whole Eminence crew for their continued efforts in supporting Eminence.

Also, booklet details would certainly be appreciated. Is the orchestra involved or just the six members mentioned above?
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:40 AM

I'm gonna let my Dad scan the entire booklet anyways so it can be added to the proper entry, but while the entire orchestra was involved in the Passion concerts themselves (minus the Otakon 2007 one in Baltimore), only those six members performed the tracks on the CD.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 12:41 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Alright, in that case there's no need to put Eminence Symphony Orchestra in the performer list, then.