VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 21, 2009, 02:27 AM
VGMdb Advisor

This piano rendition of Ja Fraw from Syvalion is one of the most beautiful and moving Taito songs ever, and the impact is even more enhanced with the interpretive dance choreography of the 3 dancers on stage.

Anyone who doubts that game music is ART needs to watch this.
Uploaded it now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHm9jT_bIg

Last edited by Carl; Jul 21, 2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 06:12 PM

I've tried to correct everything that I've noticed:

- Corrected english tracklist based on back cover, translations come from LD release and "Hyper Drive -G.S.M. SEGA 4-";
- Added japanese tracklist based on back cover;
- Deleted "Pony Canyon ~ Scitron Intro" and added the time to the first chapter, since it's not reflected on the back cover;
- Corrected lowercase album name based on LD and VHS cover, but didn't take out the "ZUNTATA VS. S.S.T. BAND" part, even if it's not anywhere on the cover;

Hopefully I got everything right.