VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 20, 2013, 06:11 AM
VGMdb Staff

I'm reordering this box following the booklet of my copy.
I need help to translate the last credit line under "Scat: Kazuko Kawashima (11,14)". thanks in advance
Old Oct 20, 2013, 06:44 AM

マンドリン演奏/慶應義塾マンドリンクラブ、サウンドスケープ
Old Oct 20, 2013, 06:52 AM
VGMdb Staff

thanks bro , just for curiosity for users who are not able to write/read japanese, is there a software that recognize characters from any type of image,scan in every format (jpeg,tiff,ecc..) and convert into text?
Old Oct 20, 2013, 06:58 AM

ocr software?
don't know about japanese characters tho
Old Jan 29, 2014, 04:10 AM
VGMdb Staff

isdapi, just for reference the japanese tracks you edit doesn't match the back cover, back box and booklet (missing scans), so why do you change them?
they are in this form: (カラオケ) ペガサス幻想-PEGASUS FANTASY- (1ハーフ) and not in this ペガサス幻想-PEGASUS FANTASY- (1ハーフ)(カラオケ) > (Karaoke) Title (1 Half), not Title (1 Half) (Karaoke)
same track 5... look here same form as the bootleg.
I spent hours to read the large booklet of this box to match exactly all the tracklist and infos...

Last edited by depa; Jan 29, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa View Post
isdapi, just for reference the japanese tracks you edit doesn't match the back cover, back box and booklet (missing scans), so why do you change them?
they are in this form: (カラオケ) ペガサス幻想-PEGASUS FANTASY- (1ハーフ) and not in this ペガサス幻想-PEGASUS FANTASY- (1ハーフ)(カラオケ) > (Karaoke) Title (1 Half), not Title (1 Half) (Karaoke)
same track 5... look here same form as the bootleg.
I spent hours to read the large booklet of this box to match exactly all the tracklist and infos...
Yeah, my bad, I was searching for online sources for that tracklist and I swear I couldn't find a single source where those tracks were written that way. About the track titled "(歌)ペガサス幻想-PEGASUS FANTASY-古谷徹", I'm agaisnt including the singer information since said information is included in the notes and I don't see it as a part of the title.

And one last thing, I don't know if the character 柴 (which is found in tracks 2, 6, 9 of disc 4) is written that way on the original booklet, but the name of Shiryu written in kanji is "龍" (the kanji is slightly different). You can check it and if it's a mistake then change it.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 12:00 PM
VGMdb Staff

Track 5 was written in two different form maybe three from booklet, back cover and the back box. I do next hours some pics to show it also for tracks you requested

Last edited by depa; Jan 29, 2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
VGMdb Staff

Well here's the scan from the box back
The kanji was incorrect you were right!! I edit the japanese tracklist
About track 5 as you can see 古谷徹 in the box back scan is a part and parcel of title of track anyway on the booklet there isn't so I remove it but (歌) is everywhere (box back, booklet, back cover) so we can't leave it as we put (カラオケ). Just for reference (1ハーフ) for karaoke tracks is on the back cover and on the booklet while in the back box there isn't (there's only a *is one half recorded)
Please add (歌) in the romaji tracklist

Last edited by depa; Jan 29, 2014 at 03:29 PM.