VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 27, 2010, 07:54 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I want this game and I want this CD.
Old Oct 7, 2016, 01:58 AM

It's probably not a big deal, but I wanted to edit the English tracklist on the child album to the official titles on the back of the CD sleeve and leave the titles on this album alone since, other minor differences aside, Aksys cut out (an admittedly redundant) part of the first track's title so it isn't quite a straight translation of the Japanese tracklist. But when I edited there, the tracklist here was changed too and I don't know how or if I can edit independently. Does that take someone of higher rank?

Also, Ramza, did you finally get the game after this unlikely miracle of publishing happened in the West?
Old Oct 7, 2016, 03:53 AM
VGMdb Staff

Well there's nothing wrong in having the tracklist adjusted to official Aksys localization on this album as well, IMO. It's really minor in any case.

However if you don't want the tracklist changes to carry over to the master album for some reason, you must add a new tracklist (not edit) directly on the page of the reprint.

Last edited by Efendija; Oct 7, 2016 at 03:56 AM.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 08:36 PM

The website on the case is a link to the official site for downloading 5 extra tracks, but the site is offline now. I was gonna change this entry to CD+Digital but it's linked to the US release so I guess am not doing that.

The site looked like this

Tracklist
Spoiler:
? イノリの洞窟 3:23
? シレンレベルアップ 0:05
? ひとくいデビル出現 3:12
? 原始に続く穴 3:36
? 爆発の岩場 3:34