VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 6, 2007, 09:06 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Lovely album, this. Plenty of doujin fodder too =p

The English tracknames are taken from the official subtitles that KEY assigned to the game audio (source: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/product/air/qa/), though they're not present on the soundtrack booklet. As such some of the translations aren't literal ("twin stars" becomes "altair and vega", for instance). "The color silver" is left untranslated too, as "giniro".

The romaji tracklist submitted by Gaia is accurate, since KEY has helpfully provided hiragana readings.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 05:22 PM
VGMdb Administrator

So it really is "Tori no Uta", and not "Tori no Shi". I've been wondering about that for a long time now, since I've seen it both ways, but the kana reading on that link proves it.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 02:39 AM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

I must say, I really do like this album, especially the song: altair and vega. Overall, it's a very relaxing album and that's just my style.

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.