VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 10, 2012, 05:31 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Hey LaLiLuLeLo893

First, I'd like to say that you've done a pretty good job on these albums for a first time submitter. The entries are mostly in good shape, and you are starting to figure out some of our conventions. However there are some things I'd like to point out.

1. We don't re-romanize borrow words in our romanized titles, so "Song" is preferred rather than "Songu".

2. The albums need track credits in the Notes before I can link up the artist pages. This is especially true for a Vocal album like this one. Here is an example of how to do it. The best way to find this information is to search the catalog number against sites like Joshinweb, Anison Generation, or Yodobashi (though the absolute best way is to check against booklet scans.) You can take the Japanese names from those sites, and paste them into the VGMdb search bar to see if we have a reading for the name. If not, then I'd either leave it in kanji, or search it against Japanese wikipedia. Right now, I see some mistakes such as "Takehito Koyasy", and I don't think any of the composers or arrangers you listed had anything to do with the songs on this album. (See credits at the bottom of Yodobashi.)

So, what I'd like to ask you to do is to go back over these albums and see what you can do with the credits. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the album threads.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:15 AM

the cover title is simpler: Keroro Songs 3
Old Apr 18, 2012, 12:31 AM
VGMdb Staff

Maybe I should have read this thread first.

Quote:
the cover title is simpler: Keroro Songs 3
The title he used comes from the obi, it seems. I kept it for consistency with the other "Keroro Song" albums.