VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2014, 05:12 PM

Default Top 50 Soundtracks or Songs

I've managed to take in a huge amount of video game music and have decided recently to archive it into some kind of list.

What would be your top 50 songs, or soundtracks (whichever is easiest to choose) from any games and systems? I would like to hear from you guys so I can get into some new material and share with other people music that is classic or underrated. I have my own list set up but I can't give it away yet.

For the meantime, I've started my own top 100 video game soundtracks list here:

http://vgm-archivist.tumblr.com/

The best format I could think of doing it in was to pick my favorite song from each game to represent the album, followed by other songs of interest and composer information. Thanks.

Last edited by Spirit_Chaser; Sep 30, 2014 at 09:13 AM.