VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 10, 2020, 07:53 PM

Howdy friends--first time poster, so please forgive any mistakes here. I made 2 edits to the metadata to clarify that I didn't arrange these tracks in the album--only performed them. The arrangements are from the Persona 5 Original Soundtrack Selection Piano Solo book released by Yamaha Music, consisting of various arrangers whose names are in Japanese hiragana and kanji
Old Apr 10, 2020, 08:07 PM

Do you have scans or pictures of the book?

Also not all of these were composed by Shoji Meguro. Please consult the OST entry here.

Last edited by Aifread; Apr 10, 2020 at 08:22 PM.
Old Apr 10, 2020, 11:35 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRussell323 View Post
Howdy friends--first time poster, so please forgive any mistakes here. I made 2 edits to the metadata to clarify that I didn't arrange these tracks in the album--only performed them. The arrangements are from the Persona 5 Original Soundtrack Selection Piano Solo book released by Yamaha Music, consisting of various arrangers whose names are in Japanese hiragana and kanji
Hey David! Fancy meeting you here. If you want to upload a photo of the book that has the arrangers' names, we can update the entry. We should be able to cross reference the track titles with the OST to fill in the appropriate composers.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Apr 11, 2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 01:12 AM
VGMdb Staff

Thanks for the clarification, David. Would be great to get those a photo of those arrangers so we can get this release complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aifread View Post
Also not all of these were composed by Shoji Meguro. Please consult the OST entry here.
I added this entry and can confirm they are all Meguro tracks
Old Apr 11, 2020, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimby View Post
I added this entry and can confirm they are all Meguro tracks
Toshiki Konishi is credited as composer and arranger along with Meguro as composer for Hoshi To Bokura To (Piano Version). Is that a typo on the OST?
Old Apr 11, 2020, 01:53 AM
VGMdb Staff

It’s slightly confusing the way it’s listed I suppose but Konishi is not credited for composition for the main version (3.31) but Meguro is listed as composer for both so my guess would be that Konishi arranged it for piano.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 05:52 AM
VGMdb Staff

Piano book credits here: http://www.gakufu.ne.jp/detail/view.php?id=199316