VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 7, 2021, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingAbyss View Post
There's something about track 1.59 "エンディングデモ後" which has been bothering me, how exactly is it meant to be read? I've come across a handful of titles (mainly from SNK games) which use "後デモ," but this is the only track I've ever seen where it is instead written as "デモ後." For example, according to the official translations from some digital SNK OSTS we have things like "ボス後デモ" being "After Boss Demo" or "アーデルハイド後デモ" being "After Adelheid Demo." As a result I'm unable to discern if "エンディングデモ後" is intended to be "Demo After Ending" or "After Ending Demo."

As show here, the track in question does play shortly after the credits (aka the "Ending Demo,") so the title might just mean that it's the track that plays after the ending demo, but it could potentially be referring to the brief scene after the credits where Dracula as a bat escapes from the ruins of his castle which itself would be a demo after the ending. However, the track doesn't actually play during said scene, it instead starts immediately afterwards when "The End" appears.

On the topic of demos I was curious to know, are scripted segments also considered "demos?" As far as I know a demo can be a few things, a short playable segment of a game, pre-recorded gameplay footage or a cutscene, but I noticed a couple examples from the Metal Slug series (specifically 4 & 6) where they have tracks listed as "最終ボス後デモ" ("Demo After Last Boss",) but neither one is a cutscene like you'd expect. One is brief playable segment after defeating the last boss where you need to escape the facility which has initiated a self-destruct sequence the other also occurs after defeating the last boss only you instead need to survive for a certain amount of time as the last boss is now invulnerable and assaulting you with a barrage of projectiles which you need to either destroy or avoid.

Alternatively, from Castlevania: Bloodlines we have "Stage Clear with the Red Crystal (クリアデモ~パターンクリア BGM)" where "クリアデモ" would be "Clear Demo." This bit refers to the audio/sound effects which play when a Red Crystal appear after defeating a boss as shown here, does this too count as a "demo" despite it occurring in real time?

Additionally, this is a bit of an aside, but I was curious if anyone had any idea as to what the intended meaning for the below two titles are as neither appears to be proper English, those being "Road of Enemy" & "Thrashard in the Cave." In regards to the first one my best guess as to what they were trying to say is "Road to the Enemy" since it plays prior to initiating a boss battle. I suppose if it were written in Japanese it might have looked like "敵の道路" which would be Enemy Road or Enemy's Road, but I don't believe either of those would be proper English either. As for the second I'm uncertain if they meant to say "Thrashed" or not since baring this particular track the rest of the Castlevania Chronicles tracks (which are all in English) seem fine. Alternatively it could possibly be a portmanteau of "thrash" & "hard," but that would be quite odd. Looking online the only other example I could find for "Thrashard" was a track on the albulm, "Thrash Zone" by D.R.I.
Grammatically, エンディングデモ後 is "After Ending Demo." デモ in the context of games is a cutscene or short animation.

There are situations where knowledge of the second language user's first language can pinpoint exactly how a mistake was made, but I don't think this is one of them. "Thrashard" and "Road of Enemy" are a mystery known only to the mind that created them. My only guess for the former is someone overapplied the uncommon -ard suffix from words like coward, bastard, drunkard, luggard, etc.
Old Apr 7, 2021, 05:18 AM

I can personally vouch for "Drunkard in the Cave". Well, after all, there's a hidden drawing of Simon smoking a joint in this game, so why not.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aifread View Post
Grammatically, エンディングデモ後 is "After Ending Demo." デモ in the context of games is a cutscene or short animation.
In that case I suppose the Clear Demo part of Stage Clear with the Red Crystal from Bloodlines would count since it's used for the Red Crystal spawn animation which occurs after defeating a boss.

However, I'm still uncertain about the two examples I mentioned from Metal Slug seeing as they are neither a cutscene nor a short animation.

In MS4 the track used in the escape section after the final boss is titled "Escape (Demo After Last Boss)" ["Escape (最終ボス後デモ)"] but as shown here it's not a cutscene or animation, but instead a brief gameplay section where you escape the collapsing facility.

In MS6 the track used during the last section of the final boss fight (where you basically just need to survive for a certain amount of time as shown here) is titled "Awesome Rush (Demo After Last Boss)" ["Awesome Rush (最終ボス後デモ)."] Though interestingly on the Sound Box it was instead titled "Awesome Rush (Final Boss 1)" though it seems they mixed up the context a bit since "Discharge (Final Boss 2)" should be 1 and Awesome Rush should be 2.

Both examples are quite short segments and they're technically scripted to an extent, but I'm not sure if that's enough to make them "demos" in the technical sense still or not.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 10:00 PM

Yeah I guess it's pretty broad then, and those are scripted and short enough to count.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 04:48 PM

Apprently Konami's releasing not one, but two new sound boxes, how exciting! I wonder how much overlap there will be with this one. It looks like together these two new releases will be 8 CDs longer than this release. If they end up including everything that was already featured here then they might end up making this release completely outdated. Regardless, it sounds like these new ones will be including stuff from Legacy of Darkness, Dracula X/XX/Vampire's Kiss and the NES games which will mark the first CD release for some tracks and the very first release in general for others.

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Sep 25, 2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 04:54 PM

I'm hoping for actual complete box sets and not another half-assed "best of" where you still need to buy half of the individual releases to get everything.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
I'm hoping for actual complete box sets and not another half-assed "best of" where you still need to buy half of the individual releases to get everything.
I agree wholeheartedly, if not for this release including some exclusives like Legends, Kid Dracula, etc. there'd be little reason to even own it seeing as it's still missing a lot of tracks that were on the individual releases. I really hope that they'll finally rectify the issues that plagued some of the albums (bad reverb, etc.) but I won't get my hopes up to high on that happening.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 10:19 PM

Any link? There's nothing on konamistyle.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
Any link? There's nothing on konamistyle.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page, apparently pre-orders start on the 27th, but I'm not exactly sure where exactly said pre-orders can be made.
If I'm understanding it right it looks like the whole soundtrack for Order of Ecclesia will be included this time (kind of wish I held off on buying the expensive standalone soundtrack a year or two ago now.) Hopefully we'll get some more information regarding these releases soon.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Apprently Konami's releasing not one, but two new sound boxes, how exciting! I wonder how much overlap there will be with this one. It looks like together these two new releases will be 8 CDs longer than this release. If they end up including everything that was already featured here then they might end up making this release completely outdated. Regardless, it sounds like these new ones will be including stuff from Legacy of Darkness, Dracula X/XX/Vampire's Kiss and the NES games which will mark the first CD release for some tracks and the very first release in general for others.
26 CDs, impressive! I'm so happy Legacy of Darkness receives a soundtrack after all these years. Maybe it has something to do with the recently added N64 games to Nintendo Switch and it may be a sign both N64 Castlevania games will be added in the future (just my spectaculations....). Vampire's Kiss is also a neat addition! Plus, the 8 additional Sega tracks from SotN are added officially at last (besides the vinyl release from 2018 I think).

I really HOPE, that Konami continues this trend with a second volume of the Ganbare Goemon Box ................... #fingerscrossed
Old Sep 26, 2021, 03:33 AM

For the Black set, it makes special mention of several titles that will be on CD in full for the first time: Legacy of Darkness, Dracula X (Vampire's Kiss in Europe), Simon's Quest NES, and Dracula's Curse NES. The wording implies that everything else will be complete as well.

For the Red set, it makes special mention of things that were cut from the 2010 box: the full Order of Ecclesia OST (including the 5 unreleased record player tracks), 8 tracks from the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night, and "Another Tale from Castlevania" (bonus tracks from the Lament of Innocence OST)

Last edited by Aifread; Sep 26, 2021 at 03:42 AM.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 04:54 AM

Quote:
For the Black set, it makes special mention of several titles that will be on CD in full for the first time: Legacy of Darkness, Dracula X (Vampire's Kiss in Europe), Simon's Quest NES, and Dracula's Curse NES. The wording implies that everything else will be complete as well.

For the Red set, it makes special mention of things that were cut from the 2010 box: the full Order of Ecclesia OST (including the 5 unreleased record player tracks), 8 tracks from the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night, and "Another Tale from Castlevania" (bonus tracks from the Lament of Innocence OST)
I'm curious if they intend to add all the missing tracks in addition to the ones that were previously released on this one or if they'll mainly be focusing on the ones that weren't already released. With 8 extra CDs I think they should have enough room for everything.
It would also be nice if the Castlevania 3 tracks were separated this time instead of being bundled up into medleys. I'm also hoping that they'll include the PS1 version of the Master Librarian theme this time around too. Either way, I can't wait to learn more about these releases. I'm really hoping that these will be 100% complete, not only would it save a bit of space, but I could easily recoup the funds by selling off the first CD box along with the individual releases afterwards. Come to think of it, I wonder if they'll include the Michiru Yamane Autobiographical disc again. If not then it won't be too great of a loss when compared to the prospect of a pair of potentially definitive collections.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 10:25 AM

This will sound absolutely stupid, but while I'm glad that these box sets may give us tracks and tracks in a manner we want them (CVIII), am I the only one that isn't that enticed by this?

Not that long ago I did have most of the CV soundtracks I wanted access to, but - I don't know - I kind of grew tired of some of them over time. I mean seriously, I never though that the Aria/Dawn combo would lose favor with me, but I guess I over played them? Lament also kind of followed in the same footsteps. The only one I still have is Curse of Darkness, which I'm not even going to say is super great, but it does have an odd texture to it that does make it interesting to me - which can essentially be said of the game. CoD isn't a great game, but I remember and have a fondness it for some reason. I mean it just takes so many random ideas from other games and just bolts them onto a makeshift monstrosity. Curse of Darkness items are more-or-less keepsake things to me now.

Anyway, sorry. There is a metric ton of good CV music, but I'm kind of relieved I'm not salivating over this because of the cost and the fact it would be more trouble than a moose on the interstate for me to obtain. Having a P.O. and wanting Japanese goods is a really annoying combo.

Edit:

Also, am I the only one who love CV4's soundtrack but feels it loses something outside the game? I love hearing it in game but can never listen to it outside it.

Last edited by Brad Evans II; Sep 26, 2021 at 10:29 AM.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 01:48 PM

I can't help but want to speculate what will be on these 8 (possibly 9 if they drop the autobiography disc) additional discs. Castlevania 2 & 3 (NES) and Dracula X would likely take up one of the CDs. Did Legacy of Darkness have enough original tracks to make up a whole disc on its own? I can't recall if there were any new tracks outside of what was in Cornell's story.

I'll set aside at least one CD since all the missing non-arranged track should take up at least one or two discs. The arranged versions of Order of Ecclesia and Portrait of Ruin, as well as the CM-64 & SC-55 versions of Chronicles would take up another 3 CDs. That would leave us with around 2 or 3 more left to work with.

I might be forgetting some, but potential candidates for the remaining CDs would be Harmony of Despair, The Adventure ReBirth, Kid Dracula (Famicom,) and Pachislot 1-3. Out of these options the Pachislot entries seem like they'd be the least likely to make the cut, but they included the arcade and slot machine OSTs on the first box so who knows. Weren't most of the Pachislot tracks taken from other entries in the series anyway? If so then perhaps it's possible that the original tracks could still make the cut.

There's always Grimoire of Souls too, but I think it only has a few original tracks at this point in time. Maybe it'll get a CD release of its own later on when they've added more music to it. I guess there's also Order of Shadows, but that taking up a spot would be extremely unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Evans II View Post
Also, am I the only one who love CV4's soundtrack but feels it loses something outside the game? I love hearing it in game but can never listen to it outside it.
I could be wrong, but I think a lot of people probably feel that way about Castlevania 4's soundtrack due to the fact that it has a lot more ambient tracks than other OSTs in the series. Simon's Theme is the only track from it that you ever really see showing up again in the other games.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 10:04 PM

The albums are officially up on Konami Style, (Black / Red) it looks like if you pre-order the bundle then it'll also come with an additional mini CD which appears to have MIDI versions of tracks from SotN? I wonder if these are the full mix versions of the tracks seeing as no release thus far has included any of the loop variations.

Below I've made a list of the all the tracks that are included on each of the CD boxes as well as the mini CD. As predicted, the Pachislot tracks ended up being excluded which is too bad. Also, although the Master Librarian theme is listed under the SotN (PS1) section, I have a feeling that it's actually the Saturn version. Additionally the "Akumajō Dracula: The Medal" (the slot machine one) tracks have been omitted (they were all just jingles though so who cares) and the Michiru Yamane autobiographical music are also not included on either of these which makes it the only notable thing that's exclusive to the original CD box. Other than that though it looks like these may very well in fact be complete, but please let me know if there's anything at all that I may have overlooked. I am curious if the Rondo of Blood tracks will be taken from the Akumajō Dracula X albulm or the Dracula X Chronicles albulm since iirc they sounded a little different on the latter. Regardless, based on what I've seen these look very promising and although they are a bit pricey one must consider that they'd still cost significantly less than what you'd have to pay for all of the out of print standalone releases, so I'd say that it's actually a pretty good deal all things considered.

Black:
DISC 1
Castlevania (Famicom/NES)
1 Underground (ネーミングBGM)
2 Prologue (スタートBGM)
3 Vampire Killer (場内潜入BGM)
4 Starker (塔BGM)
5 Wicked Child (屋外BGM)
6 Walking on the Edge (地下BGM)
7 Heart of Fire (ドラキュラ城本館BGM)
8 Out of Time (時計台BGM)
9 Nothing to Lose (最終ステージBGM)
10 Poison Mind (ボスBGM)
11 Black Night (最終ボスBGM)
12 Voyager (エンディング)

Castlevania (MSX2)
13 Prologue (スタートBGM)
14 Vampire Killer (場内潜入BGM)
15 Starker (塔BGM)
16 Wicked Child (屋外BGM)
17 Walking on the Edge (地下BGM)
18 Heart of Fire (ドラキュラ城本館BGM)
19 Out of Time (時計台BGM)
20 Nothing to Lose (最終ステージBGM)
21 Poison Mind (ボスBGM)
22 Black Night (最終ボスBGM)
23 Ending (エンディング)

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (Famicom)
24 Message of Darkness (ネーミングBGM)
25 Within these Castle Walls (城BGM)
26 Bloody Tears (昼の道BGM)
27 The Silence of the Daylight (昼の街BGM)
28 Dwelling of Doom (館BGM)
29 Monster Dance (夜のBGM)
30 Last Boss (最終ボスBGM)
31 Game Over (ゲーム・オーバー)
32 A Requiem (エンディング)

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (Famicom) (The tracks are separated this time, yay!)
33 Prelude (タイトルデモBGM)
34 Epitaph (パスワードBGM)
35 Prayer (スタートデモBGM)
36 Beginning (教会、町、墓場ステージ)
37 Boss Fight (各ボスBGM)
38 Block Clear (パターンクリア)
39 Destiny (分岐BGM)
40 Clockwork (時計台ステージ)
41 Mad Forest (森ステージ)
42 Anxiety (幽霊船ステージ)
43 Rising (塔ステージ)
44 Stream (水道橋ステージ)
45 Game Over (ゲーム・オーバー)
46 Dead Beat (沼地ステージ)
47 Nightmare (地下道ステージ)
48 Encounter (メンバー参入デモBGM)
49 Aquarius (水没都市ステージ)
50 Pressure (水没都市の脱出)
51 Demon Seed (ドラキュラ城地下)
52 Dejavu-Vampire Killer- (ドラキュラ城本館)
53 Riddle (ドラキュラ城塔内)
54 Overture (最終ステージボス)
55 Big Battle (最々終ボスBGM)
56 BOSS3 (最々終ボス第二形体BGM)
57 All Clear (オールパターンクリア)
58 Evergreen (エンディング・ストーリー)
59 Flash Back (エンディング・名場面集 〈ドラキュラ2〉)
60 Player Out (プレーヤアウト)

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest / Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (Arranged)
61 遥かなる凱旋(Beginning)-悪魔城伝説より- (アレンジver.)
62 血の涙 -ドラキュラIIより- (アレンジver.)

DISC 2
Castlevania: The Adventure
1 Start BGM (スタートBGM)
2 Battle of the Holly (ステージ1BGM)
3 Kill! Kill! Kill! (ステージ1~3共通ボスBGM)
4 Stage Clear (ステージクリア)
5 Death Fair (ステージ2BGM)
6 Darkness (ステージ3BGM)
7 Revenge (ステージ4BGM)
8 Evil Devil (最終ボスBGM)
9 Gate to Hell (最終ボス前BGM)
10 Game Over (ゲームオーバー)
11 Theme from "The Legend of Dracula" (エンディングデモBGM)
12 Reprise (エンディングデモ後BGM)

Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
13 Opening (オープニングBGM)
14 Start (スタート効果音)
15 Castle #1 (パスワードBGM)
16 Journey to Chaos (セレクトBGM)
17 New Messiah (ガラスの城BGM)
18 Road of Enemy #1 (ボス前BGM)
19 Evil Gods (ボスBGM)
20 Stage Clear (ステージクリア)
21 Game Over (ゲームオーバー)
22 Ripe Seeds (植物の城BGM)
23 Psycho Warrior (岩の城BGM)
24 Praying Hands (雲の城BGM)
25 Castle #2 (ステージマップBGM)
26 Original Sin (ドラキュラ城<前半>BGM)
27 Passepied (ドラキュラ城<後半>BGM)
28 Soleiyu's Room (ソレイユの部屋BGM)
29 Faith (ソレイユデモBGM)
30 Chromatische Phantasie (ソレイユボスBGM)
31 Road of Enemy #2 (最終ボス前BGM)
32 Sons of Satan (最終ボスBGM)
33 All Clear (オールステージクリアBGM)
34 Union (エンディングBGM)
35 The End Of the Day (スタッフロールBGM)

Castlevania II Simon's Quest (NES)
36 Message of Darkness (ネーミングBGM)
37 Within these Castle Walls (城BGM)
38 Bloody Tears (昼の道BGM)
39 The Silence of the Daylight (昼の街BGM)
40 Dwelling of Doom (館BGM)
41 Monster Dance (夜のBGM)
42 Last Boss (最終ボスBGM)
43 Game Over (ゲーム・オーバー)
44 A Requiem (エンディング)

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
45 Prelude (タイトルデモBGM)
46 Epitaph (パスワードBGM)
47 Prayer (スタートデモBGM)
48 Beginning (教会、町、墓場ステージ)
49 Boss Fight (各ボスBGM)
50 Block Clear (パターンクリア)
51 Destiny (分岐BGM)
52 Clockwork (時計台ステージ)
53 Mad Forest (森ステージ)
54 Anxiety (幽霊船ステージ)
55 Rising (塔ステージ)
56 Stream (水道橋ステージ)
57 Game Over (ゲーム・オーバー)
58 Dead Beat (沼地ステージ)
59 Nightmare (地下道ステージ)

DISC 3
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (NES)
1 Encounter (メンバー参入デモBGM)
2 Aquarius (水没都市ステージ)
3 Pressure (水没都市の脱出)
4 Demon Seed (ドラキュラ城地下)
5 Dejavu-Vampire Killer- (ドラキュラ城本館)
6 Riddle (ドラキュラ城塔内)
7 Overture (最終ステージボス)
8 Big Battle (最々終ボスBGM)
9 BOSS3 (最々終ボス第二形体BGM)
10 All Clear (オールパターンクリア)
11 Evergreen (エンディング・ストーリー)
12 Flash Back (エンディング・名場面集 〈ドラキュラ2〉)
13 Player Out (プレーヤアウト)

Super Castlevania IV
14 悪魔城ドラキュラ (タイトルincludingパスワード)
15 ドラキュラのテーマ (オープニングデモ)
16 プロローグ (ステージ1-1BGM)
17 シモン・ベルモントのテーマ (ステージ1-2BGM)
18 魔物の森 (ステージ2BGM)
19 鍾乳洞~滝~水没都市 (ステージ3BGM)
20 カラクリ館 (ステージ4BGM)
21 Bossのテーマ (ボス1BGM)
22 ステージクリア (ステージクリア)
23 ステージマップA (ステージマップA)
24 登城 (ステージ5BGM)
25 桂廊~大広間 (ステージ6BGM)
26 図書館・コレクションの間 (ステージ7BGM)
27 室 (ステージ8BGM)
28 ステージマップB (ステージマップB)
29 財宝の間 (ステージ9BGM)
30 Bossのテーマ2 (ボス2BGM)
31 ステージマップC (ステージマップC)
32 Bloody Tears (ステージ10時計台BGM)
33 ステージマップD (ステージマップD)
34 Vampire Killer (ステージ10ドラキュラの塔1BGM)
35 Beginning (ステージ10ドラキュラの塔2BGM)
36 側近の部屋 (ステージ11BGM)
37 隠し部屋 (ボーナスBGM)
38 ドラキュラの間 (最終ステージBGM)
39 ドラキュラの死 (死のテーマ)
40 エンディング・テーマ (エンディング)
41 ゲームオーバー (ゲームオーバー)

DISC 4
Kid Dracula (Famicom)
1 おはようドラちゃん (タイトル~オープニング)
2 お城でゴーゴー (1st.BGM)
3 ホップ・ステップ雲の上 (2st.BGM~ジェットコースター)
4 お水でチャチャチャ (3st.BGM)
5 すべって、ころんでイタタタタ (4st.BGM)
6 ティファニーでドロン (5, 8st.BGM~地下鉄)
7 スチャラカ・ピラミッド (6st.BGM~ボス BGM~ボスアウト~あみだくじ~サブゲーム)
8 おっと! あぶない (7st.BGM)
9 ロボロボとっくり (9st.BGM)
10 さよならドラちゃん (GAME OVER~エンディング)
11 ボス2
12 ボス3

Kid Dracula (Game Boy)
13 おしろで ゴーゴー
14 おさるの きぶん
15 おそらでピクニック!
16 イケイケサンバ
17 かいぞくせんがきたぞ
18 おっと あぶない!
19 あっちっちっ!!
20 タン タン タンゴ
21 ロボロボ とっくり
22 まってろ! ガラモス
23 ドタバタ ドラちゃん
24 くたばれ! ガラモス
25 おめざめですか?
26 じゃんけんコウモリ
27 わたしは ゆかり
28 グサッとひとさし
29 ぼくは おかねもち
30 いっしょにつれてって
31 ガラモスがやってくる
32 バイバイ ドラちゃん

Castlevania Legends
33 タイトル
34 ゲームセレクト
35 プロローグ
36 Bloody Tears (ステージ1 BGM)
37 城内 (ステージ2 BGM)
38 闇の時計塔 (ステージ3 BGM)
39 トラップルーム
40 ゲートキーパー (中ボス戦 BGM)
41 ボス戦
42 城最上階 (ステージ4 BGM)
43 城主の間
44 アルカード戦
45 地下水脈 (ステージ5 BGM)
46 沈黙の牢獄 (隠しステージ BGM)
47 ドラキュラ城大聖堂
48 ドラキュラ伯爵戦
49 Vampire Killer (ラストバトル BGM)
50 エンディング
51 エピローグ
52 未使用曲

DISC 5
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
1 Overture
2 鎮魂歌
3 乾坤の血族
4 Vampire Killer
5 Cross a Fear
6 血の涙
7 Cemetery
8 Beginning
9 Slash
10 幽霊船の絵
11 Op.13
12 Former room
13 獄幻界乱舞
14 Stage Clear
15 巣窟
16 Poison Mind
17 幻想的舞曲
18 All Clear
19 聖者の行進
20 マリー・サンバ
21 Player Out
22 Game Over
23 十字架を胸に [未使用曲]

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (Arranged)
24 Op.13 [EXTRA TRACKS]
25 魔窟 [EXTRA TRACKS]

Castlevania: Dracula X
26 プロローグ
27 MAP
28 乾坤の血族
29 ステージ1ボス戦前
30 獄幻界乱舞
31 Vampire Killer
32 血の涙
33 Cemetery
34 Op.13
35 幽霊船の絵
36 Beginning
37 巣窟
38 幻想的舞曲
39 エンディング
40 Stage Clear
41 Player Out
42 Game Over

DISC 6
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
1 鎮魂歌
2 LOADING
3 Demon Seed
4 乾坤の血族
5 Vampire Killer
6 Cross Fear
7 血の涙 -Bloody Tears-
8 Cemetery
9 遥かなる凱旋
10 Slash
11 幽霊船の絵
12 Red Dawn
13 Former room
14 Tues Deus meus(in manibus tuis)
15 Stage Clear
16 Demo Scene 01
17 Demo Scene 03
18 Moon Fight
19 Poison Mind
20 Demo Scene 02
21 幻想的舞曲
22 All Clear
23 曙光
24 Player Out
25 Game Over

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (Arranged)
26 Beginning(Crystal ver.) (アレンジver.)
27 Cemetery (アレンジver.)
28 乾坤の血族(Airwave ver.) (アレンジver.)
29 Vampire Killer (アレンジver.)

DISC 7
Castlevania 64
1 オープニング - "血脈の印"
2 セレクト
3 プロローグ
4 戦慄
5 侵入
6 見張り塔
7 別館 - "静かな狂気"
8 村人
9 ローゼ
10 迷路庭園
11 秘密の棺
12 闘争 1
13 地下水路 - "深緑の罠"
14 地下坑道 - "Invisible Sorrow"
15 ローゼの悲しみ
16 本丸 ~ メインテーマ
17 マルスの異変
18 アクトリーセ
19 サイファ
20 プラネタリウム
21 予期せぬ出会い
22 決闘塔
23 科学塔
24 処刑塔
25 魔法塔
26 闘争 2 - "獄幻界乱舞"
27 歯車
28 暗雲階段
29 闘争 3 - "幻想的舞曲"
30 短い静謐
31 天守からの脱出
32 闘争 4 - "異次元狂想曲"
33 青い墓標 - "キャリー GoodEnding"
34 誓いとその影 - "BadEnding"
35 再会 - "シュナイダー GoodEnding"
36 スタッフロール

Castlevania 64 (Arranged)
37 Melodies of Castle Vania (ボーナストラック)
38 Invisible Sorrow (ボーナストラック)
39 A night in peace and quiet (ボーナストラック)

DISC 8
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
1 クイーンアルケニー戦
2 外壁エリア
3 難破船侵入
4 難破船攻略開始
5 浸水
6 難破船脱出
7 サーペント戦
8 セレクト画面
9 オープニングデモ
10 タイトル画面
11 森
12 城門
13 科学塔ボス
14 キングスケルトン
15 オルテガ登場
16 美術塔
17 遺跡塔
18 難破船沈没
19 青年ドラキュラ
20 帝国崩壊
21 ハーピー襲来
22 迷路庭園襲来
23 迷路庭園言い訳
24 迷路庭園操作説明
25 デモ75
26 ラストボス
27 コーネルエンディング
28 エピローグ(焚火-回想)
29 エピローグ(結末-遠景)
30 エピローグ(ドラキュラ1)
31 エピローグ(ドラキュラ2)

Castlevania Chronicles (X68000)
32 Black Mass (内蔵音源バージョン)
33 Something Loopy (内蔵音源バージョン)
34 The Bathead (内蔵音源バージョン)
35 Vampire Killer (内蔵音源バージョン)
36 Creatures In The Depth (内蔵音源バージョン)
37 Stage Clear (内蔵音源バージョン)
38 Thrashard In The Cave (内蔵音源バージョン)
39 Wicked Child (内蔵音源バージョン)
40 Bloody Tears (内蔵音源バージョン)
41 The Tower Of Gears (内蔵音源バージョン)
42 Moon Fight (内蔵音源バージョン)
43 The Tower Of Dolls (内蔵音源バージョン)
44 Etude For The Killer (内蔵音源バージョン)
45 Simon's Theme (内蔵音源バージョン)
46 You Goddamned Bathead (内蔵音源バージョン)
47 Last Stage Clear (内蔵音源バージョン)
48 Mother Earth (内蔵音源バージョン)
49 Game Over (内蔵音源バージョン)
50 Player Miss (内蔵音源バージョン)
51 LOAD BGM (内蔵音源バージョン)

DISC 9
Castlevania Chronicles (CM-64 / SC-55)
1 Black Mass (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
2 Something Loopy (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
3 The Bathead (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
4 Vampire Killer (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
5 Creatures In The Depth (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
6 Stage Clear (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
7 Thrashard In The Cave (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
8 Wicked Child (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
9 Bloody Tears (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
10 The Tower Of Gears (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
11 Moon Fight (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
12 The Tower Of Dolls (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
13 Etude For The Killer (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
14 Simon's Theme (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
15 You Goddamned Bathead (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
16 Last Stage Clear (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
17 Mother Earth (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
18 Game Over (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
19 Player Miss (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
20 LOAD BGM (MIDI音源〔CM-64〕バージョン)
21 Black Mass (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
22 Something Loopy (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
23 The Bathead (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
24 Vampire Killer (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
25 Creatures In The Depth (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
26 Stage Clear (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
27 Thrashard In The Cave (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
28 Wicked Child (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
29 Bloody Tears (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
30 The Tower Of Gears (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
31 Moon Fight (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
32 The Tower Of Dolls (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
33 Etude For The Killer (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
34 Simon's Theme (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
35 You Goddamned Bathead (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
36 Last Stage Clear (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
37 Mother Earth (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
38 Game Over (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
39 Player Miss (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)
40 LOAD BGM (MIDI音源〔SC-55〕バージョン)

DISC 10
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1)
1 Black Mass (アレンジモードバージョン)
2 Something Loopy (アレンジモードバージョン)
3 The Bathead (アレンジモードバージョン)
4 Vampire Killer (アレンジモードバージョン)
5 Creatures In The Depth (アレンジモードバージョン)
6 Stage Clear (アレンジモードバージョン)
7 Thrashard In The Cave (アレンジモードバージョン)
8 Wicked Child (アレンジモードバージョン)
9 Bloody Tears (アレンジモードバージョン)
10 The Tower Of Gears (アレンジモードバージョン)
11 Moon Fight (アレンジモードバージョン)
12 The Tower Of Dolls (アレンジモードバージョン)
13 Etude For The Killer (アレンジモードバージョン)
14 Simon's Theme (アレンジモードバージョン)
15 You Goddamned Bathead (アレンジモードバージョン)
16 Last Stage Clear (アレンジモードバージョン)
17 Mother Earth (アレンジモードバージョン)
18 Game Over (アレンジモードバージョン)
19 Player Miss (アレンジモードバージョン)
20 Ending Movie (アレンジモードバージョン)

Castlevania Chronicles (Arranged)
21 Bloody Tears RMX (ボーナストラック)
22 Dracula ~Medley~ (ボーナストラック)
23 Moon Fight (X68000 Arr ver.)
24 Mother Earth (X68000 Arr ver.)
25 ファイルロードBGM (X68000 Arr ver.)
26 シモンのテーマ (X68000 Arr ver.)

DISC 11
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
1 鎮魂歌 (PCE版「悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻」より)
2 血脈の印 (N64版「悪魔城ドラキュラ黙示録」より)
3 A VISION OF DARK SECRETS (MD版「VAMPIRE KILLER」より)
4 Inversion
5 awake
6 THE SINKING OLD SANCTUARY (MD版「VAMPIRE KILLER」より)
7 Clockwork (FC版「悪魔城伝説」より)
8 戦慄 (N64版「悪魔城ドラキュラ黙示録」より)
9 ゲームオーバー (SFC版「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
10 fate to despair
11 Aquarius (FC版「悪魔城伝説」より)
12 カラクリ館 (SFC版「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
13 Big Battle (FC版「悪魔城伝説」より)
14 Nightmare (FC版「悪魔城伝説」より)
15 Vampire Killer (FC版「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
16 幻想的舞曲 (PCE版「悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻」より)
17 proof of blood
18 鎮魂の丘
19 circle of the moon

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
20 プロローグ (マクシーム・キシンのテーマ)
21 タイトルバック
22 Name Entry 2K2 (FC版「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
23 宿命を継ぐ者 (ジェスト・ベルモンドのテーマ)
24 攻防
25 慟哭参道
26 ひかりごけの洞窟
27 架橋龍水道
28 礼拝堂の空
29 因果律機械塔
30 骸骨魔窟
31 悪魔城の中心へ
32 愛しい人 (リディー・エルランジェのテーマ)
33 闇に忠誠を誓う者 (死神のテーマ)
34 決戦
35 エピローグ1
36 Game Over (GB版「ドラキュラ伝説」シリーズより)
37 闇の化身 (ドラキュラのテーマ)
38 宿敵
39 エピローグ2 (リディーテーマ・バリエーション)
40 宿命を継ぐ者 (ジャストテーマ・バリエーション)
41 マイペースな物売り (商人のテーマ)
42 漆黒の扉
43 ナイトヘッド
44 VK2K2 (FC版「悪魔城ドラキュラ」/「悪魔城伝説」より)

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Arranged)
45 礼拝堂の空 (アレンジバージョン) ~Castlevania 白夜の協奏曲~

Haunted Castle
46 甦りしドラキュラ (タイトル・デモ)
47 悲劇のWedding March (スタート・デモ)
48 十字架を胸に (墓場BGM)
49 悪魔の復活 (ボスBGM)
50 戦いふたたび (パターン・クリア)
51 悪魔たちのララバイ (洞窟BGM)
52 もう戻れない (中間デモ)
53 血の涙 (城内・1FBGM)
54 地下室のメロディー~時計台の恐怖 (城内・地下BGM~時計台BGM)
55 夜まで待てない (橋のステージBGM)
56 ドラキュラの部屋 (最終ボス前半)
57 最後の戦い (最終ボス後半)
58 エンディング・悪魔城の崩壊 (エンディング・デモ)
59 Never End (ゲーム・オーバー)
60 悪魔たちに送るララバイ (ランキング)

DISC 12
Castlevania Judgment
1 Darkness Of Fear
2 Title Screen
3 Character Select
4 Vampire Killer
5 Bloody Tears
6 Beginning
7 Mad Forest
8 Clock Work
9 The Tower Of Dolls
10 The Wolf Revealed
11 Dracula's Castle
12 Slash
13 Iron Blue Intention
14 Evil's Symphonic Poem
15 Dance Of Illusions
16 An Empty Tome
17 Darkness Of Fear(Arr.)
18 Castle
19 Gallery
20 Accessories
21 Elemental Tactician
22 Win
23 Lose
24 Game Over
25 Crucial Moment
26 Credits

Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth (Bonus Track)
27 ドラキュラ伝説 ReBirth Another Medley

DISC 13
Akumajō Dracula: The Arcade
1 Prelude ~OPENNING MOVIE~ (悪魔城伝説より)
2 Underground ~MENU~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
3 乾坤の血族 ~STAGE1~ (悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻より)
4 Vampire Killer ~STAGE1 BOSS~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
5 STAGE CLEAR (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
6 Vampire Killer ~STAGE2#1~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
7 Poison Mind ~中ボステーマ~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
8 Vampire Killer ~STAGE2#2~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
9 Bloody Tears ~Bloody Tears~ (ドラキュラⅡ 呪いの封印より)
10 Beginning ~STAGE3#1~ (悪魔城伝説より)
11 天地鳴動 ~BOSS登場~ (悪魔城ドラキュラ THE ARCADEより)
12 Walking on the Edge ~ミノタウルス戦~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
13 Nightmare ~STAGE3#2~ (悪魔城伝説より)
14 Walking on the Edge ~STAGE3#3 Escape scene mix~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
15 Beginning ~STAGE3 BOSS~ (悪魔城伝説より)
16 Wicked Child ~STAGE4~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
17 十字架を胸に ~STAGE4 BOSS~ (アーケード版 悪魔城ドラキュラより)
18 シモンのテーマ ~STAGE5~ (スーパーファミコン版 悪魔城ドラキュラより)
19 幻想的舞曲 ~LAST BOSS#1~ (悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻より)
20 Black Night ~LAST BOSS#2~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
21 Voyager ~ENDING~ (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
22 GAME OVER (悪魔城ドラキュラより)
23 告白 ~笛ver.隠しエンディング~ (ときめきメモリアルより)
24 ときめき ~笛自重ver.隠しエンディング~ (ときめきメモリアルより)

Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth
25 Start BGM [タイトル] (「ドラキュラ伝説」より)
26 マップ [デモ] (「悪魔城ドラキュラXX」より)
27 Reincarnated Soul [1面] (「バンパイアキラー」より)
28 Gauntlet [中ボス]
29 悪魔たちに送るララバイ [2面] (アーケード「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
30 New Messiah [3面] (「ドラキュラ伝説II」より)
31 Load BGM [4面] (X68000「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
32 Aquarius [5面] (「悪魔城伝説」より)
33 最後の戦い [ボス] (アーケード「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
34 面クリア [面クリア] (ファミリーコンピュータ「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
35 Vampire Killer [6面] (ファミリーコンピュータ「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
36 Riddle [ラスボス] (「悪魔城伝説」より)
37 ステージクリア [全面クリア] (スーパーファミコン「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より)
38 The End of the Day [エンディング] (「ドラキュラ伝説II」より)
39 Player Out [ミス] (「悪魔城ドラキュラXX」より)
40 ゲームオーバー [ゲームオーバー] (「悪魔城ドラキュラXX」より)
Red:
DISC 1
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
1 変容 NO.1
2 プロローグ
3 幻想的舞曲
4 月下の夜想曲
5 祈り
6 ドラキュラ城
7 黄金の舞曲
8 大理石の廊下
9 魔霧の塔
10 夜曲
11 木彫パルティータ
12 聖霊の扉
13 しもべたちの祭典
14 終焉の地
15 神々たちのレクイエム
16 水晶のしずく
17 焉道
18 虹の墓地
19 静寂
20 失われた彩画
21 パール舞踏曲
22 呪いの聖域
23 魔性の宴
24 さまよえる魂
25 悲境の貴公子
26 深淵への扉
27 天界への扉
28 死の詩曲
29 異形の血族
30 変容 NO.2
31 終曲トッカータ
32 黒の饗宴
33 変容 NO.3
34 図書館の爺
35 EXTRA Track

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSP)
36 哀悼のセレナーデ
37 夜曲 (Eng ver.)

DISC 2
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Sega Saturn)
1 Chaconne c.moll
2 Vampire Killer remix.1
3 Vampire Killer remix.2
4 Beginning remix.1
5 Beginning remix.2
6 Bloody Tears remix.1
7 Bloody Tears remix.2
8 Guardian

Castlevania: Bloodlines
9 THE BEATING IN THE DRAKNESS (タイトルBGM)
10 A VISION OF DARK SECRETS (オープニングデモBGM)
11 BONDS OF BRAVE MEN (プレイヤーセレクトBGM)
12 ARDUOUS JOURNEY (マップBGM)
13 REINCARNATED SOUL (スタートデモ~1ステージBGM・旧ドラキュラ城)
14 THE SINKING OLD SANCTUARY (2ステージBGM・ギリシャ神殿)
15 THE DISCOLORED WALL (3ステージBGM・ピサの斜塔)
16 BEGINNING (アイテムBGM1・悪魔城伝説より)
17 BLOODY TEARS (アイテムBGM2・ドラキュラIIより)
18 VAMPIRE KILLER (アイテムBGM3・悪魔城ドラキュラより)
19 AFTER THE GOOD FIGHT (ゲームオーバーBGM)
20 MYSTERIOUS CURSE (パスワードBGM)
21 IRON-BLUE INTENTION (4ステージBGM・ドイツ鉄鋼工場)
22 THE PRAYER OF A TRAGIC QUEEN (5ステージBGM・ベルサイユ宮殿)
23 CALLING FROM HEAVEN (6ステージBGM・新ドラキュラ城)
24 MESSENGER FROM DEVIL (中ボスBGM)
25 NOTHING TO LOSE (ボス前BGM・悪魔城ドラキュラより)
26 THE 6 SERVANTS OF THE DEVIL (ノーマルボスBGM)
27 THEME OF SIMON (最終ボス前BGM・SFC悪魔城ドラキュラより)
28 THE VAMPIRE'S STOMACH (最終ボスBGM)
29 STAGE CLEAR WITH THE RED CRYSTAL (クリアデモ~パターンクリアBGM)
30 TOGETHER FOREVER (エンディングデモBGM)
31 REQUIEM FOR THE NAMELESS VICTIMS (スタッフロールBGM)

DISC 3
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
1 プロローグ
2 禁断の宿命
3 呪いの記憶
4 穢れし魂の痕跡
5 黒き深淵への序章
6 反魂秘術研究棟
7 巌王ゴーレム
8 リナルドの小屋
9 刻忘れし庭園
10 穢れし魂の鼓動
11 霧の夜景画
12 死花サキュバス
13 夢魔
14 聖骸共鳴院
15 エレメンタル戦術士
16 闇に魅せられし彫像
17 猟奇部屋~アンデッドパラサイトのテーマ~
18 地下瀑布迷宮
19 水牢
20 哀愁のヨアヒム
21 喝采なき奏楽堂
22 夢魔のアリア
23 蛇頭メディウサ
24 永久拷問牢獄
25 血塗られし終焉

DISC 4
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
1 キャッスルキープ入り口
2 失意
3 裏庭
4 魔天朧月宮
5 真実の嘆き~レオンのテーマ~
6 暗黒
7 黒夜のトッカータ~ヴァルターのテーマ~
8 ドラキュラ登場
9 邪神交響詩~死神のテーマ~
10 キャッスルヴァニア・リンカーネーション
11 ある一族への憧憬

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Arranged)
12 クリスマス・キャロル~聖骸共鳴院より~
13 異邦人を迎える風~反魂秘術研究棟より~
14 Castlevania -2003-
15 呪縛の貴婦人~蛇頭メディウサより~
16 水牢の貴公子~哀愁のヨアヒムより~
17 在りし日の破壊神
18 Leon's Belief~真実の嘆きより~
19 Candy And Whip

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Arranged)
20 透碧湖畔のヨアヒム
21 宿命の十字架 <暁月の円舞曲より>
22 月に憑かれし聖架 <暁月の円舞曲より>
23 黒き魂へのレクイエム <暁月の円舞曲より>

DISC 5
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
1 漆黒の太陽
2 ネームエントリー
3 プロローグ~弥那のテーマ
4 荒城回廊
5 予感
6 礼拝堂
7 強敵登場
8 悪魔城蔵書庫
9 ハマー商会
10 舞踏館
11 幻夢宮
12 忘却の庭園
13 時計塔
14 対決
15 地下水域
16 煉獄闘技場
17 不可侵洞窟
18 悪魔城最上階
19 玉座の戦い
20 魔王の宿命
21 夜まで待てない
22 原初の混沌
23 あなた一人じゃない
24 混沌との戦い
25 最終決戦
26 ゲームオーバー
27 浄化
28 エンディング
29 スタッフロール

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Arranged)
30 フォンテーヌ幻夢宮 (ボーナストラック)

DISC 6
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
1 蒼月の十字架
2 束の間の安らぎ
3 翳りある記憶
4 魔の誘い
5 漆黒の進攻
6 装具の話
7 ドラキュラの涙
8 暗雲
9 黒の戦慄
10 プラチナ色の月夜
11 懺悔の後に
12 緋の闘魂
13 妖魔迎賓館
14 闇の響き
15 罪人の塔
16 闇夜の激突
17 呪縛の時計塔
18 地下冥府
19 VAMPIRE KILLER
20 悪魔城最上階
21 闇凛の大扉
22 地下室のメロディー
23 深淵
24 尖白の闘志~ゲームオーバー
25 BEGINNING
26 BLOODY TEARS
27 幻想的舞曲
28 戦いの後に~蒼の回想~
29 終曲~透深月夜~

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Arranged)
30 琥珀の原風景 (ボーナストラック)

DISC 7
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
1 宿命の序章
2 碧の小夜曲
3 プロローグ ~終わりなき悲しみ~
4 秘術との迎合
5 廃城 ~闇の呪印~
6 悪魔精錬
7 イノセントデビルとの邂逅
8 闇の従者たち -その1-
9 バルジッド山脈
10 ある魔女との出会い
11 闇の従者たち -その2-
12 癒しのサラバンド
13 知りすぎる男
14 ガリバルディの中庭
15 伝説のベルモンド
16 ドラキュラを倒した男
17 ガリバルディ大聖堂
18 謎の忠告
19 モータヴィア水道橋
20 モータヴィアの噴水
21 闇の従者たち -その3-
22 朱色のフィーネ
23 鼻妖精
24 かぼちゃくんの休日
25 復活を望む者
26 ジグルムントの森
27 ジグルムントの洞窟
28 コルドバの町
29 アンニュイな椅子部屋のワルツ

DISC 8
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
1 狂気の貴公子
2 悲運の兄と妹
3 エネオマイオスの機械塔
4 時を操る者 -前編-
5 シルクハットの来訪者
6 時を操る者 -後編-
7 嘆きと悲しみのカタコンベ
8 レギオンとヌクレアス
9 アイオローン遺跡
10 アイオローン洞窟寺院
11 アイザック対ラルフ
12 ハンターの力
13 永劫の回廊
14 蘇るドラキュラ城
15 ジュリアの助言
16 ドラキュラ城
17 対決 -その1-
18 対決 -その2-
19 黒の聖職者
20 ドラキュラ -その1-
21 血塗られし闇へのトッカータ
22 死の黒淵へのメタモルフォーゼ
23 ドラキュラ -その2-
24 エピローグ ~希望と終息の時~

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Arranged)
25 終わりなき悲しみ ~Long ver.~ (ボーナストラック)
26 耽美な回想 ~エネオマイオスの機械塔より~ (ボーナストラック)
27 「ゼアドの肖像」ゼアド、イベントBGMのアレンジ

DISC 9
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Arranged)
1 ~ギャラリーオブラビリンス~ [ゲーム用アレンジ]
2 Name Entry [ゲーム用アレンジ]
3 戦火の産声 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
4 狂月の招き [ゲーム用アレンジ]
5 迫りくる脅威 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
6 OPERATION "VK" [ゲーム用アレンジ]
7 小さな祈り [ゲーム用アレンジ]
8 VICTORIAN FEAR [ゲーム用アレンジ]
9 切り裂かれた静寂 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
10 寡黙の牢舎 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
11 Jail of Jewel [ゲーム用アレンジ]
12 DESTROYER [ゲーム用アレンジ]
13 Hail from the Past [ゲーム用アレンジ]
14 Chaotic Play Ground [ゲーム用アレンジ]
15 歯車は狂い始める [ゲーム用アレンジ]
16 悲しみの舞踏 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
17 邂逅 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
18 隠された呪禁 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
19 見上げよ、闇を [ゲーム用アレンジ]
20 遠き日々 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
21 -継承- 乾坤の血族 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
22 Bad Situation [ゲーム用アレンジ]
23 闇凛の大扉 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
24 降り積もる砂塵 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
25 秘法を求めて [ゲーム用アレンジ]
26 十字架を胸に [ゲーム用アレンジ]
27 視線の裏側 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
28 Iron Blue Intention [ゲーム用アレンジ]
29 暴虐のエスキース [ゲーム用アレンジ]
30 血の乾き [ゲーム用アレンジ]
31 Overture [ゲーム用アレンジ]
32 狂宴 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
33 悪夢からの目覚め [ゲーム用アレンジ]
34 夜は流れる [ゲーム用アレンジ]
35 運命の肖像画 [ゲーム用アレンジ]
36 Game Over [ゲーム用アレンジ]
37 シモン・ベルモンドのテーマ

DISC 10
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
1 ~ギャラリーオブラビリンス~
2 Name Entry
3 戦火の産声
4 狂月の招き
5 迫りくる脅威
6 OPERATION "VK"
7 小さな祈り
8 VICTORIAN FEAR
9 切り裂かれた静寂
10 寡黙の牢舎
11 Jail of Jewel
12 DESTROYER
13 Hail from the Past
14 Chaotic Play Ground
15 歯車は狂い始める
16 悲しみの舞踏
17 邂逅
18 隠された呪禁
19 見上げよ、闇を
20 遠き日々
21 -継承- 乾坤の血族
22 Bad Situation
23 闇凛の大扉
24 降り積もる砂塵
25 秘法を求めて
26 十字架を胸に
27 視線の裏側
28 Iron Blue Intention
29 暴虐のエスキース
30 血の乾き
31 Overture
32 狂宴
33 悪夢からの目覚め
34 夜は流れる
35 運命の肖像画
36 Game Over
37 シモン・ベルモンドのテーマ-2007-

DISC 11
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
1 黄昏の聖痕
2 鎮魂テストゥード
3 黎明ディスカントス
4 エクレシア・序章
5 雅-疾走-
6 不惑の瞬き
7 紅珠エレジー
8 序章~再び~
9 萌芽の竪琴
10 燻しの隠れ家
11 葵セレナーデ
12 闘魂狂詩曲
13 波断の海路
14 藍愁ラプソディ
15 カントゥス・モテト
16 焦土の大厳
17 薄霧の樹彩
18 聖骸カテドラル
19 紺碧の彷徨
20 歪みの黒凛
21 瑠璃色ヴァージナル
22 荒絃鼓動
23 高潔なる変奏曲
24 激昂の軌跡~会話~
25 悲哀の呪縛
26 闇の聖路
27 激昂の軌跡
28 宿怨の居城
29 宵月のワルツ
30 麗夢幻想曲

DISC 12
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
1 黄昏の聖痕 (ステージBGM)
2 狂気の思惑
3 マラック迷宮
4 漆黒の翼
5 The Tower of Dolls
6 冥府への門
7 ガルガンチュア
8 Former Room 2
9 翳りゆく牙城
10 繻紗魔交響詩
11 リチェルカーレ
12 星降る夜の鎮魂歌
13 再会のとき
14 終焉のとき
15 唐草カノン
16 装具の話
17 孤高の挑戦者
18 RIDDLE
19 Vampire Killer (レコード1使用時)
20 Starker (レコード2使用時)
21 Wicked Child (レコード3使用時)
22 Walking on the Edge (レコード4使用時)
23 Heart of Fire (レコード5使用時)
24 Out of Time (レコード6使用時)
25 Nothing to Lose (レコード7使用時)
26 Black Night (レコード8使用時)
27 Game Over
アレンジ
28 黄昏の聖痕 (アレンジ版)
29 歪みの黒凛 (アレンジ版)
30 紺碧の彷徨 (アレンジ版)
31 藍愁ラプソディ (アレンジ版)
32 瑠璃色ヴァージナル (アレンジ版)
33 繻紗魔交響詩 (アレンジ版)

DISC 13
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
1 Drone
2 HYMNUS
3 CORPSE'S GATE
4 PURPLE EYES
5 荒城回廊 「CASTLEVANIA 暁月の円舞曲」より
6 闇夜の激突 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 蒼月の十字架」より
7 懺悔の後に 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 蒼月の十字架」より
8 PHATOM OF FEAR
9 尖白の闘志 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 蒼月の十字架」より
10 見上げよ、闇を 「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
11 暴虐のエスキース 「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
12 漆黒の翼 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印」より
13 闘魂狂詩曲 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印」より
14 ガルガンチュア 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印」より
15 繻紗魔交響詩 「悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印」より
16 幻想的舞曲 「悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻」より
17 Tanz mit einem Clown
18 CRIMSON BLOOD
19 Ein Weltherrscher
20 Hail from the Past 「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
21 切り裂かれた静寂 「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
22 失われた彩画 「悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲」より
23 死の詩曲「悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲」より
24 ドラキュラ城 「悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲」より
25 しもべたちの祭典 「悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲」より
26 Vampire Killer ファミリーコンピュータ「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より
27 Nothing to Lose ファミリーコンピュータ「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より
28 いけ!月風魔 「月風魔伝」より
29 龍骨鬼「月風魔伝」より
30 漆黒の進攻「悪魔城ドラキュラ 蒼月の十字架」より
31 悲境の貴公子 「悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲」より
32 狂月の招き「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
33 隠された呪禁 「悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー オブ ラビリンス」より
34 黄昏の聖痕「悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印」より
35 夜まで待てない アーケード「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より
36 Aquarius「悪魔城伝説」より
37 Slash「悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻」より
38 乾坤の血族「悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻」より
39 シモン・ベルモンドのテーマ スーパーファミコン「悪魔城ドラキュラ」より
40 Tractus
Mini CD:
01 失われた彩画 -Piano Arrange Version
02 パール舞踏曲
03 黄金の舞曲
04 水晶のしずく
05 月下の夜想曲
06 異形の血族
07 大理石の廊下
08 しもべたちの祭典
09 ドラキュラ城
10 悲境の貴公子
11 さまよえる魂
12 虹の墓地
13 異形の血族 -GameSound Simulation
14 さまよえる魂 -GameSound Simulation

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Sep 26, 2021 at 10:27 PM.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 10:41 PM

As someone who passed on the 2010 box because of its various issues and ended up getting all the individual releases instead, the Black/Red split is a godsend. Black includes all the exclusives from last time plus some new ones while Red I can very comfortably skip. Major improvement as it seems everything is included from the games chosen, even all the bonus tracks and arrangements.

The bonus CD isn't a mini CD, it's full size. And it seems to be an expanded reprint of KICA-7928, which goes for a pretty penny these days.

Last edited by Aifread; Sep 26, 2021 at 10:45 PM.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
As someone who passed on the 2010 box because of its various issues and ended up getting all the individual releases instead, the Black/Red split is a godsend. Black includes all the exclusives from last time plus some new ones while Red I can very comfortably skip. Major improvement as it seems everything is included from the games chosen, even all the bonus tracks and arrangements.

The bonus CD isn't a mini CD, it's full size. And it seems to be an expanded reprint of KICA-7928, which goes for a pretty penny these days.
I'm still missing a few of the individual releases so it'll actually be more cost-efficient for me to simply get these two sets and then sell off my incomplete collection of standalone releases, possibly the old CD box as well. I'll hold off on selling them until after these ones release and we're able to confirm that there are no new major issues with them. I'll still have to track down the three Pachislot soundtracks separately though which is a bit inconvenient, but I can hardly complain when these CD boxes will allow me to cover nearly all of the music in the series in one foul swoop.

I was thinking that it might simply be a reprint of the Midi Power Pro albulm, but I noticed that it also includes a few more tracks than what is present there, those being "Rainbow Cemetery," and a "GameSound Simulation" of "Wandering Ghosts" and "Strange Bloodlines." I'm hoping that the last two are meant to be the full versions of those tracks, especially Strange Bloodlines. Either way, I'm even more excited for these albums now, they're shaping up to be fantastic. Also, what's the deal with the Konami and Sony releases having different catalog numbers, is it normal for Koanmi to release their stuff through Sony with different catalog numbers? It's just something that struck me as a bit odd.

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Sep 26, 2021 at 11:11 PM.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 12:12 AM

Quote:
I was thinking that it might simply be a reprint of the Midi Power Pro albulm, but I noticed that it also includes a few more tracks than what is present there, those being "Rainbow Cemetery," and a "GameSound Simulation" of "Wandering Ghosts" and "Strange Bloodlines." I'm hoping that the last two are meant to be the full versions of those tracks, especially Strange Bloodlines.
Those tracks being at the beginning and end with the rest being the same order is what made me suspect it's an expanded reprint. The original doesn't quite reach 60 minutes, which leaves enough space for those 3 new tracks.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 08:13 PM

I find that pretty boss they're including the Midi Power Pro disc and are even expanding it; reminds me of how I would have loved it if the MMX box had the jazz arrange in it. But with that there may have been other things keeping Capcom from including that.

Still, I shelled out for an original years ago and it's almighty POWER DISC! You can't hurt me, not with my POWER DISC!

However, even though I own it, I'm pretty divided on that album at times. I obviously have a thing for it because I have a thing for old fashioned computer midi (e.g. Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, etc.) but at the same time I can see how people could be disappointed with it. Additionally, there are some points were the midi can be downright grating - but that's midi for you.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Also, what's the deal with the Konami and Sony releases having different catalog numbers, is it normal for Koanmi to release their stuff through Sony with different catalog numbers? It's just something that struck me as a bit odd.
Yes, this is normal for Konami. They do the same with Pony Canyon (VGMdb doesn't have most of these reprints entered).

The Konamistyle version often has bonus content that the general retail version doesn't. (In this case, a bonus CD.) Other times, Konami doesn't offer the CD to general retail at all, like with https://vgmdb.net/album/114139

Last edited by yindesu; Sep 27, 2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 09:44 PM

Does KonamiStyle ship internationally?
Old Sep 28, 2021, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONKERS View Post
If they do then I couldn't figure out how, I ended up using a 3rd party in order to pre-order it. They can be a little pricey depending on what it is that you're getting, but White Rabbit Express is a trustworthy and reliable site if you ever need to import something from Japan that doesn't have any options for international shipping. They just finishing processing my order for the bundle + bonus CD a little while ago.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONKERS View Post
No. You'll need a middleman or proxy shipping service to place an order with them. For example, it's listed on the CD Japan site, but there are extra fees associated with the purchase (since they have to buy from Konami, then re-ship to you):

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NE...5f6152e939292d
Old Sep 28, 2021, 06:36 PM

You can also pre-order these at Amazon Japan. Be careful, because they have two listings for each box. One listing for limited, and one for regular.

I have a lot of Castlevania music, but this has a few things that really got my attention: Dracula X (SNES) and Legacy of Darkness (N64). I think the SNES music for Dracula X is a little better than the PC Engine. I started out (once I got into soundtracks), for years, only listening to the PC Engine version. But I grew up with the SNES, so I just prefer that type of sound.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodo Kast View Post
You can also pre-order these at Amazon Japan. Be careful, because they have two listings for each box. One listing for limited, and one for regular.
I assume you are aware, but Amazon's retailer bonus is a mega jacket (24cm×24cm) per box. If you are looking for the 27th disc, you need to order from Konamistyle.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 06:22 AM

What does the "mega jacket" look like? No photos on Amazon, also they seem to only be selling each set separately.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 06:56 AM

Amazon does it with a bunch of their album pre-orders. It's just an oversized (4x) version of the cover art which... I guess you just display somehow. Nothing unique or special and nowhere on the same level as the extra disc of music you'd get from Konamistyle. I'm only ordering Black so I won't get the Konamistyle bonus anyway, but I didn't even bother with the Amazon one.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yindesu View Post
I assume you are aware, but Amazon's retailer bonus is a mega jacket (24cm×24cm) per box. If you are looking for the 27th disc, you need to order from Konamistyle.
I had no idea. That's alright, I mainly want the soundtracks. That extra disc will eventually be shared online.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 04:53 AM

Thanks Aifread. Sounds like a lame bonus, but it's still nice since you can get it by ordering each box separately. Konamistyle doesn't have any bonus for the separate boxes. I went ahead and ordered from Konamistyle. Past experiences have taught me that some releases never drop in price, even when they're used.

I think something as "epic" as this in terms of volume should have come with at least a separate booklet with some interviews and art.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 06:23 PM

Out of curiosity, does anyone know when a new page will be set up for this new soundtrack set?