VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 24, 2011, 04:47 PM

Default Selling My VGM Entire Collection (Great List of Game Soundtracks)

Hey guys. It is time for me to part with my VGM collection that I have had for many years. I have no need for them anymore, and I am looking to get some money for them. I will list the soundtracks I have for sale here and I will let you guys e-mail me with some offers as to how much you will pay for them, then I will let you know if I think the offer is good. I will charge $3 shipping to U.S. residents only please and prefer to be payed by PayPal. All of my soundtracks are in mint condition, OFFICIAL JAPANESE VERSIONS (no bootlegs), complete with their cases and OBI strips unless otherwise noted next to it. E-mail at [email protected] with offers and/or questions. The list is in the marketplace on my sale list. Here is the list;

-The Black Mages (SQEX 10019)
-Final Fantasy Tactics (SQEX 10066~7)
-Hexyz Force (COCX 35946-7)
-Legaia Duel Saga (MACM-2024)
-The Legend of Dragoon (SVWC 7054)
-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (PCCG 00475)
-The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker (SCDC 00250)
-Namco X Capcom (CPCA 10118)
-Mega Man 7 (Rockman 7) (KDSD 00171)
-Mega Man 9 (Rockman 9) (INTIR-013)
-Rogue Galaxy (KICA 1382~3)
-Happy! Mario 20th Super Mario Sound Collection (I don't believe this had an OBI or original case but I have the insert from the book it came in and a case for it)
-Super Mario Galaxy Platinum 2-Disc Edition (Club Nintendo)
-Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Club Nintendo)
-True Blue The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog (WWCE 31175)
-Wild Arms 5 (The Vth Vanguard) Vol. 1 (KICA 1425~27)
-Wild Arms 5 (The Vth Vanguard) Vol. 2 (KICA 1428~30)
-Wild Arms Alter Code F (KICA 1317~20)
-Mega Man 1-6 Collection (Rockman 1-6) (CPCA 1064~6) (Not if it had an OBI, but I do have original case and booklet)
-Arc Rise Fantasia (KDSD 00344-346)
-Tales of the Abyss (KICA 1393~96)
-Grandia Xtreme (TRCD 10020)
-Saiyuki Journey West (KECH 1164)
-Shadow Hearts II (KDSD-00030) (Has original case and insert but no OBI)
-Final Fantasy V (N33D-013) (No OBI, don't know if there was one, but has original cases, inserts, and slip cover)
-Final Fantasy VI (PSCN-5001~3) (Same as FFV, no OBI, but everything else is there)
-Final Fantasy VII (SQEX 10001~4) (Same as FFV & VI)
-Final Fantasy VIII (SQEX 10005~8) (Same as FFV & VI)
-Final Fantasy IX (SQEX 10009~12) (same as FFV & VI) - not sure if these had OBIs
-Final Fantasy IV DS Soundtrack (SQEX 10105~7) (Has everything included, all 3 discs including DVD, OBI, Square registration card, and slip cover)
-The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (This is the 2-disc Amercian/European one, not Japanese original, but still has all tracks from the game and is 2-discs)

-Also if anybody is interested, I also have some U.S. TokyoPop soundtracks I want to sell for cheap and they are Final Fantasy XII, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Final Fantasy S Generation.

Thanks guys, let me know if you want anything and I will be updating the list as to what is on hold/sold, etc. If nobody offers me anything on here, they will be on ebay within the week.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 09:37 AM

How much you asking for that Super Mario Galaxy Platinum?