VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 9, 2020, 11:12 PM
VGMdb Staff

The news site names SOUND!SHOCK SERIES as being the "brand", and I'm not sure if that would mean the label or not. SOUND!SHOCK SERIES might be its own label (I noticed the BORDER BREAK MUSIC COLLECTIONS on Spotify have SOUND!SHOCK SERIES credited as their source, with WAVE MASTER, WAVEMASTER ENTERTAINMENT or SEGA being used for other soundtracks), But it would be weird for a separate label to still use WM for its catalog numbers.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

The misspelling of the word "homage" on track 31 makes me cringe, but this seems to be a widespread problem. There is a series of Blu-rays in South Korea called the "Hommage Collection", for example.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 01:03 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodo Kast View Post
The misspelling of the word "homage" on track 31 makes me cringe, but this seems to be a widespread problem. There is a series of Blu-rays in South Korea called the "Hommage Collection", for example.
Is it a misspelling? Seems to be alternative spelling of it but with the original french spelling.