VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 7, 2010, 01:00 PM

Default Translating for composer interviews

I'm planning to do a few interviews with composers I appreciate and have been in contact with. Since it's terribly hard via google translate I wonder if anyone's interested in translating my questions and then translating the answers when I get them back?

This'd most likely be interviews that get posted on OverClocked ReMix as part of our interview series. Not trying to monopolize or anything, there are tons of good interviews and sites (SEMO comes to mind) out there, I just want to put my own spin on it and help OCR at the same time. More sources are always good!

Anyway, if anyone's interested feel free to reply here, PM or even e-mail me at mattias[a]anosou[dot]com

<3 <3 <3