VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:26 PM

I'm not doubting your editing, Phonograph, but the composers name on animenewsnetwork and on the DVD is Yuu Hirano. Is this an error by domestication?

Nice catch on the lyricist. I didn't look twice on the kanji between the two Hirano's. They look very similar.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:57 PM

localization staff often put errors in their release credits
I saw a lot of reading errors in the past

from I saw, toru and hajime are brothers, toru uses guitar/bass and hajime drums/percussion
toru's site says that he's a guitarist and knowing both worked on sol bianca because mentionning in the credits
plus allcinema site has his name written in hiragana with sol bianca and another anime in his discography
that and other info that can be findable
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:37 PM

Oh, I believe you on the errors part.

That's some neat info on the composers. They probably are brothers. The more I delve into the staff behind the cd's, the more I see a small connection. It's odd to see both Sol Bianca composers have not furthered their career. They had great potential.

Speaking of brothers, are Kakumi and Jorji Nishigomi siblings? They both worked on the Critical Velocity ost. I'm surprised that Kakumi would also be involved on Sol Bianca.