VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 18, 2012, 07:48 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Here's an interesting Chata discography that seems to differentiate between official and doujin releases.

http://tww.gozaru.jp/chatalist2.html
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:12 PM

Chata is known to work closely with other doujin groups; she herself worked with several prior and she has her own circle also (which we also don't have listed). Her supposed catalog therefore should go beyond what we have (not to mention most of these are probably also OOP)

would be interesting to find more info on her works. I knew she's actually been around since time AIR's original vn release, but to think her first works was out in 1999...
Old Jun 27, 2020, 04:08 PM

As a side note... while I was checing some stuff, I found that Chata used in 2009 the alias 茶音太.

This can be seen in this entry of MusicBrainz and even in the Gozaru page that was linked earlier.

Apparently she has not used that alias after that. Only for the Kaleidoscope album (UKCD-0006) that is not in the VGM database.

Just keeping it here for reference.

Last edited by Kadai; Jun 27, 2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added missing album information and clarified details.