VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 9, 2009, 09:17 PM

Are these all new tracks? Were any of them on OST?
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:08 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Yeah they are not on the original soundtrack (as stated by the "ACC Version").

These are music from the new film "Complete version", and not the original one.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 02:35 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I bought AC Complete, haven't watched it in its entirety yet, but I did notice some new music. I'll probably pick up the full CD album that's coming out in two months. Silly digital EPs.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 10:55 AM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Hm, I would love a remake of The Promised Land, great song but a little too much background hissing noise.

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.