VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 1, 2018, 06:40 AM
VGMdb Staff

The CD doesn't have a catalog number, JAN code, or any publisher information. The Blu-ray is published by Age Global Networks, so I'm blindly assuming that the CD is the same.

The booklet doesn't specify who arranged which tracks, so I asked Shota Fukagawa on Twitter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 深川翔太
僕がアレンジを担当した曲を番号で書きます。
01 [オープニング]、メドレーII、III、VI、VII、VIII
以上になります。

Edit: Another note - Yuma Bando said on Twitter that she helped "just a little" with the arrangement. She isn't credited in the booklet nor does she list this concert on her website, so I'm not sure what she did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 坂東邑真
先日はけものフレンズ×東京フィルハーモニー交響楽団「もりのおんがくかい」を聴きに行きました(*'ω' *)
最後のスタンディングオベーション、大合唱は感動しました、、
音楽監督/編曲は深澤恵梨香さん、編曲は深川翔太さん。
ほんの少しだけ編曲をお手伝いさせて頂きました。

Last edited by cal; Feb 11, 2018 at 08:33 AM.