VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:02 AM
VGMdb Staff

kantori, I have deleted the scan of Bluray disc because it is irrelevant in this case. The entry is about the enclosed CD. BD with anime episodes isn't really important here.

It is enough to provide CD scan and eventually page of the booklet that has the CD credits. Example:
http://vgmdb.net/album/31459
Old Dec 2, 2012, 06:31 PM

That's OK with me. That's what I was thinking to myself but decided to upload a few other. I assume that's why I could of sworn I uploaded the BD disc but then it was gone, I figured maybe I was hallucinating and did not really upload it since I was still waking up. lol.

On the booklet issue, some just contain artwork, interviews, etc often without the lyrics or CD information so I refrained from uploading those.