VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Product (Game) Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 22, 2013, 07:37 AM
VGMdb Staff

This game seems to have the same music as the first game? The only difference seems to be the extended, slightly different, ending theme.
Old Dec 24, 2013, 01:35 PM

Well seanne, I've played the original version of this. It uses the very same engine as the original Super Mario Bros. The only differences were the addition of five more worlds, the Poison Mushroom, the wind (which I admit has ruined some precision jumps for me when I played it), and the fact they used a more extensive graphics palette.

I am extremely knowledgable on ALL THINGS Ys and LUNAR. If you have a question about either series, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!