VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 21, 2009, 04:31 PM
VGMdb Advisor

anyone wanna take a stab at a better translation of track 20?

Clearly there are some puns going on. I really think it'd be more appropriate to say "chest" instead of "breast," as well.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 01:56 PM

Hope you don't mind me bumping up an old topic. Anyways, just got the game with the OST in it and have been playing it for a bit, so here's my suggestion for the track titles.

08 - May want to change it back to "Aeiu", since the instruments used in the song are voices singing/saying either a, e, i, or u.
13 - "Everyone, Part of the Family" makes much more sense because of the story of the game.
19 - Should be "bird" instead of "chicken"
20 - Yeah, it's not breast. >_>
21 - "I'm a yokai, and?", with the second part of the sentence having the "do you have any questions/problem with it?" meaning to it. It's kind of a meme-ish thing over in Japan.
23 - だいじなもの are things you get in the game that progresses the story or stuffs you collect along the way. This track plays when you acquire such item.
27 - I'm pretty sure 「いようよ」 means "stay", not "say"...
Old May 25, 2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
anyone wanna take a stab at a better translation of track 20?

Clearly there are some puns going on. I really think it'd be more appropriate to say "chest" instead of "breast," as well.
Chest Disturbance?
胸サワギ = 胸騒ぎ -> uneasiness or premonition (for a pun with イヤナ予感)