VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 17, 2013, 05:01 AM

-Round 5-

As usual, only comments about rare performers.

Quote:
Piano: Kentaro Haneda/羽田健太郎, Akira Miyagawa/宮川晶
Electric-bass: Masaoki Terakawa/寺川正興
Drums: Akira Ishikawa/石川晶
Electric-guitar: Takao Naoi/直居隆雄, Kiyoshi Sugimoto/杉本喜代志
Percussions: Isao Kanayama/金山功, Masao Yoshikawa/吉川雅夫
Latin: Eiji Narushima/鳴島英治
Trumpet: Susumu Kazuhara/数原晋, Masahiro Kobayashi/小林正弘, Tsuneo Takeda/武田恒夫/竹田恒夫
Trombone: Yasuo Hirauchi/平内保夫, Eiji Arai/新井英治, Harumi Mita/三田治美, Sumio Okada/岡田澄雄
Violin: Takeshi Kobayashi Strings Group/小林武史弦楽グループ, Tsugio Tokunaga Strings Group/徳永二男弦楽グループ
Harp: Keiko Yamakawa/山川恵子
Horn: Yasuhiro Okita/沖田晏宏, Nagahisa Kasamatsu/笠松長久, Katsuyoshi Kurosawa/黒沢勝義, Shin Nagaoka/長岡慎
Tuba: Shuhei Kubo/久保修平
Oboe: Hiroyuki Ban/坂宏之, Yoichi Yamamoto/山本武/山本洋一
Clarinet: Jake H. Concepcion/ジェイク・H・コンセプション, Motoe Miyajima/宮島基栄, Kosuke Ichihara/市原宏祐
Flute: Yukihiko Nishizawa/西沢幸彦, Yukio Eto/衛藤幸雄
Fagotto: Shinkichi Maeda/前田信吉
Synthesizer: Jun Fukamachi/深町純
Scat: Kazuko Kawashima/川島和子
Chorus: Music Creation/ミュージック・クリエイション
Yayoi Flute/弥生の笛: Hiroshi Tamura/田村洋
Conductor: Hiroshi Kumagai/熊谷弘

(Recording Date)/(録音年月日): '82.3.10 Nippon Columbia 1st & 2nd Studio/日本コロムビア第1,2スタジオ
3.14 Sound Inn A Studio/サウンドイン Aスタジオ

武田恒夫 (Trumpet player) = Tsuneo Takeda
It turns out that the real name of this artist is 竹田恒夫, so it's just a mistake that he got credited as 武田恒夫. In this page there is quite enough information about him and his career.

坂宏之 (Oboe player) = Hiroyuki Ban
I'm well aware that this artist has been romanized a few times as Hiroyuki Saka in several sites, for example in this page he's listed as oboist under two different romanizations (Ban & Saka). The only difference between one or another romanization is the number of hits, no official or personal information about this artist is present on the internet, and "Hiroyuki Ban" has a lot of more credits as oboist than "Hiroyuki Saka". It's possible that in some albums his name was romanized as "Hiroyuki Saka" and hence the disparity of his real romanization (Hiroyuki Ban).

山本武 (Oboe player) = Yoichi Yamamoto
I can't prove it with absolute certainty, but the lack of hits of someone named 山本武 as oboist leads me to believe that this artist was incorrectly credited. Fortunately, there is an oboist named 山本洋一 (Yoichi Yamamoto) who had previously been a member of the SOY, and I can't imagine who else might be.

田村洋 (Yayoi flute player) = Hiroshi Tamura
In this page there is a little of information about this artist. A little of his discography is available here.

Last edited by isdapi; Aug 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM.