VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 1, 2011, 09:46 PM

I've read that countless times, and there are a few things in there that need to be corrected/clarified on, but I've never been able to sit down and do it. Today I'm going to try to settle this SotN situation.

I'd go with removing the X too if the rest of the album didn't have the X as well. Yes, the rest of the album doesn't have the "GEKKA NO NOCTURNE" subtitle either, but other albums (and their games) "do". Even the MIDI Power album has "AKUMAJO DRACULA X ~GEKKA NO NOCTURNE~" exactly as it was supposed to be. Noting the typos is exactly what we should be doing but this seems a bit much. It's a consistency thing, I guess.

Someone in that thread noted the OoT album, which is another circle of hell in and of itself. I have no idea how to deal with that album as far as VGMdb goes. I'd rather just ignore the "English" title and go for a straight romanization.

Last edited by Despatche; Oct 1, 2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 11:04 PM

I'm a little confused as well in one spot, but I have a guess as to why certain things were chosen as the final verdict. Despatche, the whole rest of the album that uses the X is being written as 悪魔城ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲, every time. It's never written in English. As Revoc noted in the discussion Secret Squirrel linked to, this scan literally writes out AKUMAJO DRACULA ~GEKKA NO NOCTURNE~ ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK. That is where we are getting the display title in accordance with the submission guideline restructuring thread for titles, which states
Quote:
Generally, the name for an album comes from the title on the Front or the Spine.
We would use what is actually written in English even if it differs from a literal translation of the Japanese characters. However, afterwards, the guidelines state
Quote:
If the game has an official english name, you may use it instead of the romanized Japanese name (Art of Fighting instead of Ryouko no Ken). Don't submit a literal translation of a game's name if it differs from the official English game name, or if the game has no English release. It is fine to translate other parts of the album title.
which I'm assuming is the secondary course of action if the album title is only written in Japanese. However that's not quite clear.

Basically I see why the X is removed in the display title and not the original title with the Japanese characters, but I would like a little clarification on whether or not guideline A trumps guideline B or not.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 12:50 AM

The problem is that neither "X" (nor "Dracula", come on) are Japanese; honestly, I don't even know if that X is just an X or a 10 here, it could go either way.

Also, certain parts of the guidelines don't apply generally so much anymore, so it usually comes down to case-by-case. Here, we have a very specific typo and a very specific naming system that's going to require a bit of combining, because we can't just choose one or the other.

...Honestly, forcing "the available English title" in all cases is a bit much; that should come down to case-by-case too, but that's not this.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 05:06 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Well, I think the one piece of evidence that points towards the missing "X" being an errata, is this (as posted by Myrkul in that thread):

http://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=12543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacia View Post
Basically I see why the X is removed in the display title and not the original title with the Japanese characters, but I would like a little clarification on whether or not guideline A trumps guideline B or not.
I think those two guidelines are actually somewhat separate. The first tells you where to look for titles, and the second gives you the option to use the Western name (though to be honest, we are doing that less these days). I think this post might give some more insight into the feel of things (hopefully not at the risk of confusing you further). I don't look at that list when I add the album though. For this example, we could add the "X" if we decided that 3 (using their second release as their intent for an official title) trumps 1 because of the errata.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 10:14 AM

Yeah, I think now we're adding the Western name to one of the alternate title lines at the bottom. In Myrkul's post, I see that point 6 says that the "romanized album title as displayed in on Front/Obi cover + best translation of the rest of the title" is the first preferable method of getting Asian titles. I'm fine with brute-forcing that so to speak, haha, and cross-referencing titles from other soundtracks could get crazy. But I don't really care too much about what we end up going with here, just trying to formulate a consistent way of doing it in my mind. If we want to fix typos, okay.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 09:27 PM

Okay... is there a skip right around 0:27 in track 13? My rip passes all tests out there; the multiple offsets Accuraterip has, Test & Copy in EAC, and a CRC check to make sure none of my files are corrupted. It's perfect. Yet when I listen to it, track 13 has a skip there every single time. I know I'm not imagining it. Is this on everybody else's copy as well, or am I going to have to assume that there are poltergeists living in my PC that can make a song skip and still have it pass every check available?

I am SO ready to believe that.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 09:37 PM

You appear to be right. It's pretty subtle, but it's there at that exact spot on my old burst rip from 10 years ago.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 10:33 PM

Man, thanks. I was starting to think that there was an error in my rip that changed the data in such an exact way that the CRC still matched up with the one stored in Accuraterip (and that EAC encountered this exact same error twice during Test & Copy). I was about to run out and buy a lottery ticket.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 11:03 PM
Trusted Editor

Can't hear a skip on my rip, but then I might be deaf already or just woken up. :P
Old Apr 28, 2013, 12:27 AM

Wow. I have no idea how you heard that. Were you searching for an error or something? Looking for it, it still took me a couple times over just to pick it out. But I hear it now. Actually, thanks a lot; I am never going to unhear that now.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 01:23 AM

No, I was listening to it while I looked at stuff on Amazon.co.jp I'll never be able to afford
Old Mar 29, 2014, 09:29 PM

I'm quite sure that skip is also heard on the game itself, while going through the Sound Test...

I need to check that out (boot the game in my old PSX and such), but I think the skip is not a mistake on the OST at all...or at least I know I've heard it for the past 15 years or so...
Old Jun 21, 2015, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Okay... is there a skip right around 0:27 in track 13?
So I've been working with SotN music lately. I do recall the skip at 0:27 on the CD, but it never really registered (I've listened to the soundtrack dozens of times). It is also on the Dracula Best Box collection.

Quote:
I need to check that out (boot the game in my old PSX and such), but I think the skip is not a mistake on the OST at all...or at least I know I've heard it for the past 15 years or so...
I don't have access to the original hardware, but it doesn't show up in the Dracula X Chronicles version. So it's a flaw from when the CD was made.

Note, I also tried checking in an XA player and emulator, but the audio for PS1 emulation is rather muddy...
Old Mar 23, 2017, 02:41 PM
Trusted Editor

Corrected track 12 name; reference booklet
According to JASRAC, Tony Haynes wrote lyrics to "I AM THE WIND" but did not compose it; only Muranaka and Lorber did.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 08:49 AM

Since information about these tracks are pretty scattered throughout the web, I'll go ahead and centralise all the info I've obtained. I will edit the post later when I get the missing info (see bold). I will use the OST as the base, and we will try to take into account the rest of the tracks that are of interest to us individually:

-Extra Sega Saturn Tracks-
Track titles as they appear in the Sega Saturn sound test.

Chaconne c.moll
Game context: Cursed Prison.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #35. Original non-arranged track.

Vampire killer remix.1
Game context: Underground Garden.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #36. Jazzy-rock style.

Vampire killer remix.2
Game context: Soul Prison (inverted castle version of the Cursed Prison), Castle Entrance when playing as Maria.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #37. Electronic/rock style.

Begining remix.1
Game context: Hell Garden (inverted castle version of the Underground Garden).
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #38. Electronic/rock style. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 35) under the title "Beginning".

Begining remix.2
Game context: In-game sound test only.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #39. Jazz style.

Bloody Tears remix.1
Game context: Castle Entrance while playing as Richter.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #40. Rock/metal style. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 36) under the title "Bloody Tears".

Bloody Tears remix.2
Game context: Underground Garden boss battle.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #41. Rock/metal style. As far as I can tell, the two Bloody Tears remixes are the same but with different sounding guitars.

Guardian
Game context: Maria battle in the Castle Center while playing as Alucard, Shaft battle while playing as Maria.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #42. Original non-arranged track.

-Misc Tracks-

Dracula's Castle
Festival of Servants
Crystal Teardrops
Blood Relations
Research needed: Due to looping issues, the above tracks may have additional content/minor variations between PS1 and Saturn versions.

The Master Librarian
Game context: Meeting with The Master Librarian.
This song was in all the games, but not on the original OST release. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 33).
Research needed: Apparently the PS1 and Saturn versions sound slightly different.

Nocturne
Game context: Sprite familiar.
Available on the OST, in-game in the Sega Saturn version, the Japanese PS1 v1.2 revision ROM, and can only be ripped from the data files in the PS1 English version and not accessible in-game (without a cheat device).

-Unused/Other Tracks-

Dracula's Castle
Game context: n/a
Sony PlayStation disc exclusive. Dance style arrange of the track of the same name. Hidden track only accessible via CD players.
Research needed: Is it on the Sega Saturn disc?

Extra Track
Game context: n/a
Unused. Available on the Music Collections Box (disc 6, track 34).
Research needed: Apparently it can only be obtained by ripping it from the PS1 data files.

Silence
Game context: In-game sound test.
Unused.

Last edited by layzee; Oct 22, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old Jun 5, 2021, 11:00 AM

Any guesses as to who this "Oyaji Nishimura" (literally Old Man Nishimura) could be? He plays a mean guitar if I say so myself. Was there perhaps a Nishimura who worked on sound for any other Konami games around the late 90s?
Old Jun 6, 2021, 01:16 AM

Before Yoshitaka Nishimura, there was a hardware designer and cover illustrator named Takashi Nishimura at Konami who worked on quite a lot of rhythm games. Among others, he co-designed the controller for GuitarFreaks. He's a good candidate. But could be anyone, really. Pseudonyms!

Anybody got an idea why Yamane's work on this game sounds so crappy? The sound has a very odd quality to it that I can't quite put my finger on. Especially the electronic guitar pieces sound flat somehow, as though they are lacking in bass or something.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 08:13 AM

Regarding the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night:
Apparently there is a lengthy Japanese Word document included on the game disc which can be read when opening the CD on a PC. See The Cutting Room Floor for reference. These are developers notes on the development of the port and include some more or less vague info from the sound staff too. I can't verify if this whole ordeal is authentic or not, but it would be way too elaborate and specific for it to be made up by someone.
Anyway, according to this and if the translation is to be trusted Youchi Iwata, the Sound Programmer, also played the guitar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee View Post
Bloody Tears remix.1
Game context: Castle Entrance while playing as Richter.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #40. Rock/metal style. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 36) under the title "Bloody Tears".

Bloody Tears remix.2
Game context: Underground Garden boss battle.
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #41. Rock/metal style. As far as I can tell, the two Bloody Tears remixes are the same but with different sounding guitars.
Perhaps his performance is featured in one of those tracks? Are they two different takes?
Tetsuya Osono was involved in the arrangement and mixing of 5 of the Saturn version's original tracks, he says he has written those as well, but since there are only two completely original tracks ("Chaconne in C Moll" & "Guardian") in the Saturn version, I assume this is a translation error of some kind. He likely has composed the two original tracks though, as he seemingly was the main composer for the enhanced port.

Junko Karashima arranged two tracks:
Quote:
Beginning remix.1
Game context: Hell Garden (inverted castle version of the Underground Garden).
Sega Saturn release exclusive. In-game sound test track #38. Electronic/rock style. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 35) under the title "Beginning".
Quote:
The Master Librarian
Game context: Meeting with The Master Librarian.
This song was in all the games, but not on the original OST release. Available on the Music Collections Box (Disc 6, track 33).
Research needed: Apparently the PS1 and Saturn versions sound slightly different.
According to her, the Saturn and Playstation version are indeed slightly different!
Lastly, there is Kaoru Okada, who did two unspecified songs for the Saturn version.
Adding the numbers together, we get eight new tracks (+The Master Librarian Arrangement), which corresponds with our list.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 10:17 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimizer View Post
Regarding the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night:
Apparently there is a lengthy Japanese Word document included on the game disc which can be read when opening the CD on a PC. See The Cutting Room Floor for reference. These are developers notes on the development of the port and include some more or less vague info from the sound staff too. I can't verify if this whole ordeal is authentic or not, but it would be way too elaborate and specific for it to be made up by someone.
Anyway, according to this and if the translation is to be trusted Youchi Iwata, the Sound Programmer, also played the guitar.
I just checked the game disc and the file is indeed there. It's called KAIHATSU.DOC and is located in a directory called OMAKE, which also has two folders with .bmp files featuring character art. I've put the whole file as it is below. (there's also a random ABS.TXT file which simply contains the words "Horror Action Role Playing Game" as well as a few other text files.)

Spoiler:

SS版ドラキュラX開発者より一言ずつ…

☆☆☆☆☆ まずはグラフィック担当の方々 ☆☆☆☆☆

================================================== ============================

お買いあげいただき、ありがとうございます。

思えば色々とありましたが、何とか完成する事ができました。
PS版より少しでも違った物にする為に、新しく色々と追加された要素が
あるので、PS版を持っている人も充分楽しんでいただけるかと思います。

担当した部分から裏話を一つ。
実は本編で出会ったり、プレイヤーで使用するマリア以外にもう一人の
別のマリアのグラフィックが全パターン存在してるのですが、、、、、、、、
結局未使用です。
でも、使用されてたら面白かったかもしれませんね、何せ光のマリアの裏側、、
闇のマリアですから攻撃とかも全く別ですし、皆さん勝手に色々と想像してみて
下さい(ゲーム的に表現すればブラックマリアとでも言うのでしょうか?)。

もしよろしければ、お便りやアンケートをぜひお願いします。
では、ゲームを楽しんで下さい。

BGM: L'alba dei morti viventi/Goblin
デザイナー/鈴木 良親

まずは、SS版<ドラキュラX 月下の夜想曲>を楽しんでいただけましたでしょうか?
思えば、原作のPS版は少なくとも特殊効果に関しては、
「究極の2Dゲーム」であったと言え、ハードに処理機能の少ないサターンで、
よくぞここまで移植できたものです。
これもひとえに、プログラマーさんの努力の賜物であります。
それに輪をかけて、自分の担当した追加モンスターは
<無理無理な仕様>、<半透明処理>、<エフェクト変形>を強要して、
かなり苦労をかけました。
でも骨を折ってもらった甲斐があって、なかなか面白い物に仕上がったと思います。
そんな追加モンスター達を秒殺ばかりしないで、
たまには、じっくりドツキ倒してやって下さい。

ああ、川が呼んでいる。

グラフィック担当の田邊でした。

みなさん初めましてこんにちわ。BG(背景)担当をしました
村岡です。今回これが初めてのゲーム業界でのお仕事でした。

発売が遅れてしまってごめんなさいね。みんなとてもがんばったんですけど
なにぶん、ハード上のことでいろいろありまして(苦笑)
試行錯誤の繰り返しでした(本当に....トホホ)

でも、頑張った分良い物が出来たと思っています。
楽しんでやっていただければ幸いです。

次はオリジナルが作れるかな~~~(希望)
みんなが喜んでもらえるような物をつくりたいです。
こんなんがいいーとかありましたらKCE名古屋まで
お手紙ください(笑)希望に添えるかも?知れません。

それでは又、次回作でお会いしましょう!

村岡やすこ

今回の移植ではPSX版を体験されたユーザーのみなさんの
改善案や要望を一つでも多く形にしようとチーム全員でがんばりました。
もしよろしければSS版をプレイした感想を送ってください。
心暖まるお便りや厳しい激励に奮起しましてドラキュラシリーズは
さらに進化していきます!

SS版悪魔城ドラキュラXをお買いあげ頂きまして
本当にありがとうございました。

それではまた次の機会に……
宮田

☆☆☆☆☆ 続いてサウンド担当の方々 ☆☆☆☆☆

いや~なかなかたいへんでしたねえ。ドラキュラシリーズのサウンドって
ほんとに、毎回、BGMいっぱい、効果音もいっぱいって感じでしょ。
今回はセリフもあるし・・・・。
うっ、ほんとにこれ一枚のCDに入るんか???
なんて思ってたけど、毎日毎日、こねてたたいて、こねてたたいて・・・
そんなこんなで、内容のぎゅうぎゅうにつまったサウンドにできたと、
なかなか我ながら感心しております。
じっくり聴いてみてね。

サウンド担当 すずき

サウンドプログラム(+α、実はギターも弾いているのだ!)を担当した岩田です。
プレステのサウンドがかなり凝ったことをしているので、移植作業は結構大変
でした。なんとか移植できてホッとしています。

サウンドプログラム担当 岩田陽一

この作品ではオリジナルBGM5曲を作.編曲/ミキシングを担当いたしました。
移植作品とゆうことでPSX版の世界観を継承しつつ、我々のオリジナリティー
を追求するということを念頭において作品を創りあげていきました。

我々KCE名古屋の味?が少しでも本編のスパイスとなってゲームを盛り上げたか
どうか?皆様のご感想をお待ちしております。

大園哲也

+++++こんにちは。サウンドの辛島純子です+++++
主な仕事は、BGMのアレンジ2曲と、全オリジナル敵キャラの効果音制作です。
アレンジした曲は、裏マップのオリジナルステージ曲(Biginingという曲を
テクノ調にアレンジしたもの)と、爺やが出て来る蔵書庫の曲(プレステ版とは
音が少し違うでしょ!?)です。
その他もろもろの作業も結構やってますが........。
自分の曲がゲームに乗るって、毎回毎回違う感動があります。前回のお仕事も
サターンでしたが、今回はまた違った意味で思い出深い作品になりました。

最後まで楽しくプレイして頂けたら、とても嬉しく思います。

SS版悪魔城ドラキュラXのBGM2曲担当した岡田です。
PSのドラキュラのファンだったのでこの作品に関われてとても幸せです!!

色々おしえて下さった鈴木さん&大園さんに感謝します�

『さうんどおかだ』

☆☆☆☆☆ 最後にプログラム担当の方々です ☆☆☆☆☆

SS版「悪魔城ドラキュラX~月下の夜想曲~」を
お買い上げ頂き、ありがとうございます。

遊んでみていかがだったでしょうか。

サターンの開発は初めてだったのと、
開発期間の関係で、
ハードの性能を引き出すというところまではできなかった事が
心残りですが、(それでもすいぶん遅れました(涙))
移植度としてはまずまずではないかと思っております。

私個人的には、ドラキュラに関してはかなり思い入れがあるので、
他にやりたい事がたくさんあったりもしたのですが、
納期も遅れ、PS版ベストも発売され・・・・・・・・・・・・。

気がつけばマリアも成長してました。
4年間で随分、背が伸びましたねぇ。

ぜひ、マリアでもプレイしてみて下さいね。(笑)

システム&背景&その他いろいろ担当の高木でした

お買い上げありがとうございます。
主にゲーム内の仕掛けを担当しましたY.Mです。

本だなの後ろの壁、外壁の動く床...
こんな、ゲームを遊んでいた時は気づかなかった仕掛けがあちらこちらにあって、
何度か泣かされました。
あんまり目立たない物もありますが、気づいてニヤリとしていただけると嬉しい
なぁ。

プログラム担当Y.Mでした

買ってくださった方々、売ってくださった方々、どうもありがとうございました。
開発に携わった方々、お疲れ様でした。2Dアクションは今となっては珍しいジャンル
ですが、ある意味「コナミらしい」ゲームだと思います。城内は広いですが、ぜひ
くまなく探索してオールクリアを目指して欲しいものです。

「こんなゲームで遊びたい」「このゲームのここが不満だ」等々ありましたら、
アンケートハガキに書くか、コナミに入社して一緒に仕事して下さい(笑)。

プレイヤ担当 shimiz

はじめまして!! プログラム担当の今井です。

コナミに入社して、かれこれ1年がたちました。個人的には3Dで何かつくり
たかったのですが、2DアクションのSS版ドラキュラXに携わることになり
ました。特に敵キャラ(敵キャラだけ?)を担当しました。その数、約200体
ほど(細かく分類して)あるでしょうか。
皆さんはどんな敵が好きですか。私が一番苦労したのはオルロックです。2週間
かかりました。変身前と変身後のプログラムステップもかなりのものになって
います。雑魚の5倍ほどあるでしょうか。また、他のひとにも手伝ってもらった
のですが、細かい修正は最後は私がすることになり、きつかった。

そのおかげでか、夏休みが、
そして、正月が、テレビドラマ等とも疎遠になってしまいました。正月の年賀状
には「もうすぐ終わります。」と嫁を喜ばす一言が書いてあったのに、今はもう、
桜が散ろうとしている。4月です。

悲しいぞ!
辛いぞ!
スケジュールもきついぞ!
部長に首絞められて苦しいぞ(愛敬、愛敬)!
警察も厳しいぞ!

ここで仕事とは別に”学んだ?”ことをご報告いたします。
題名は”青空駐車、おそるべし”です。

とある3月の雨の朝。私は嫁の実家に週末を使って嫁と泊りにきていました(土日
とも仕事という理由もあり)。我家には(1歳になる?)ハムスターを飼っているため
連れていく必要性もあり、当然、愛車のカリブででかけていました。嫁の実家に
行ったときは、必ず「車は裏の道に停めて!」という嫁の実家との暗黙の了解が
あったのです。その道は駐車禁止道ではないので安心して車を止めて、私は仕事に
行きました。土曜日はそれでよかったのです(本当はいつもならこれでずうーとよい
はずだった)。そして、日曜日。仕事に追われ、意識も、もうろうとしながら帰って
寝た。月曜日。「駐禁やられてるよ!」の嫁の母の声でおこされた。
「何!駐車禁止の道路ではないはず。」いやな予感がしました。現場にいくと
見た目、ワイヤー駐禁のようでしたが内容が駐禁の内容とは明らかに違う。
「車保管場所に関する違反」とかかれていました。どうやら警察は昨晩の20時前と
早朝の5時にこの場所に訪れていることが記載されており、タイヤにもチョークの
後がありました(ただ事ではない)。早速、警察署にいきました。そこでの署内の
受け付けの人の言葉が「駐禁じゃないけど、交通課へ」との指示。「駐禁じゃない
なら、なんなの!」。交通課へ案内されると少ししてから、担当者がでてきて、
私の調書を取り始めました。「なんで、調書を取るの?」と不思議がっていたら、
「今井さん、これは駐禁じゃなく、車庫法に引っかかるです。反則金ではなく、
罰金を裁判によって決めなければならない。反則金は20万円以下の罰金になるの
ですが、交通裁判所に出廷していただかなくてはなりません。ちなみに反則金は
5万円以下になったことはありません。判決反則金を支払えない場合は、
1日5000円の強制労働をしてもらうことになります。」 がっくしです。
おまけに調書の最後には、「本人も深く反省をしていますので、寛大な裁決を」と
一筆はいっていました。「私がなにをしたのよ!」。そして、担当の警官の一言は
「気の毒だったね!」です。唖然。呆然。たまたま嫁の実家にきて、これでは。
よっぽどレッカーでもってかれたほうがよかったです。結局、5万円、国のために
支払いましたが、(特別減税額よりも多いではないか)私の他に沢山の人が、同じ
車庫法違反の件できていました。青空駐車をあまくみてると、痛い目にあいますよ。

「正しい事をしたければ、えらくなれ!わかものよ!」

今井君の近況報告でした。

以上、KCE名古屋SSドラキュラX開発担当者より

Quote:
According to her, the Saturn and Playstation version are indeed slightly different!
The Master Librarian versions on SS and PSX are slight variations of the same tune, yes.

It's been a long time since I played the SS version but going by an old game rip I have there are at least 11 tracks exclusive to the SS version - 2 new tracks (Cursed Prison and Guardian) and 9 variations/arrangements.

Not sure if the questions in @layzee 's post from 2019 have been answered elsewhere or not. Otherwise I could have a look at them.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 05:42 PM

I think it's reasonable to assume the track with a real guitar (Bloody Tears remix.2) played by Youichi Iwata, was probably done by Kaoru Okada (they worked together on Legends, after all), and since remix.1 is pretty much the same but with a synth guitar - Okada's 2 tracks are the Bloody Tears arranges.
We know Junko Karashima did Beginning remix.1 (and ported Master Librarian, but that version's not included on the album).
That leaves us with the 5 tracks by Tetsuya Ohsono - Chaconne c.moll, Vampire Killer remix.1 & remix.2, Beginning remix.2, and Guardian.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk
Old Feb 6, 2023, 02:14 AM

I recently had an idea as to why "終焉の地" was translated as "Land of Benediction" despite "Benediction" seemingly having no relation to the original title. "終焉" would be "end" or "demise" and "地" would be "land." The term benediction seems to essentially just be a fancier word for a blessing, and at first glance that probably seems unrelated to 終焉 which is referring to one's death or the end of something, but that might not actually be the case. As it turns out there's different kinds of benedictions and I found a couple quotes which I think might explain the word's usage in this context.

At the time of the Reformation, Protestants abandoned many of the benedictions of the Roman Catholic Church, including the Apostolic Benediction made by the Pope and his delegates, the "last blessing" of the dying, and virtually all benedictions of inanimate objects. -Gustavus Adolphus Lutheran Church

The anointing is ordinarily succeeded by the conferring of the Apostolic benediction, or "last blessing", as it is commonly called. To this blessing a plenary indulgence is attached, to be gained, however, only at the hour of death, i.e. it is given nunc pro tunc. -New Advent

In other words, it's like your last rites/blessing because you died. Hence, the title, "Land of Benediction."

The English title for Order of Ecclesia's Game Over theme, "Consummation" takes similar translation liberties. A more literal translation of the Japanese title, "終焉のとき" would be "Time of Demise/the End." Initially, Consummation may seem like a bizarre and unrelated title choice since most would associate it with the consummation of a marriage which wouldn't make any sense in context, but the term can also be used to refer to something being completed or the end of something, which would make sense in context.