VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 30, 2016, 04:17 AM
VGMdb Staff

Jack Wall's video game music involvement justifies this entry.

Anyway, this is supposed to be some sort of a sequel to John Woo & Van Damme's '93 movie, only without them this time (and it's direct-to-video).
Old Aug 30, 2016, 04:24 AM

it has nothing to do with the original movie, and I don't know why is it called like that. It could have had another title, and I would still watch it, even if it was called "balls of fire" or "nude Asian men". Scot Adkins, and I rest my case. xD
here is only one reference (actually 2) for the name Hard target, but still nothing to do with the van damme movie.
A really good movie, being direct to video, it does have some good budget.
And yes, the soundtrack is awesome. Didn't know these guys were gaming composers