VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 1, 2010, 10:02 AM

Default PCCG-00438: Yoshi's Story Original Soundtrack

ペリキン・ヨッシー・アスレチック = Pelicin Yoshi Athletic? Is that supposed to be something like Pelican or is that supposed to be literal? In which case Google Translate pegs that as "Perikin".

アルペン・ヨッシー・ミュージック = Alpen Yoshi Music? 'Alpen' is "from or relating to the Alps". Google Translate has it pegged at 'Alpine', which is "of or relating to mountains". That seems more likely.

だれもいなくなった = Everyone's Dead? That should at the very least be Everyone Is Dead since 'Everyone's' is possessive. Everyone Is Gone a better translation?

Of course I know a human is probably more accurate than that tool, so I would like a bit of a lesson!

Last edited by VideoGameScrapBook; Aug 1, 2010 at 10:16 AM.