VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 13, 2010, 01:13 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I added extended track names based on Suleputer's page.

They are not in the scans we have, but seeing how these names are all over the internet I think they are legit, possibly printed inside the booklet.
Old Jun 16, 2013, 06:14 AM

Track 31 is clearly 'Feast of the Damned' from Vampire Savior, and not 'Deserted Chateau'. Not sure why this game would have a remix of Demitri's theme considering he is not in it and Morrigan is, but thats what they did. If the publisher is saying is saying its a Deserted Chateau thats odd. Not seeing CvS1 on their website to reconfirm this.

Last edited by Rotanibor; Jun 16, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2024, 04:40 AM

I know it's only tangentially related, but in Hong Kong, they released a "digital comic" on VCD based on the official comics of the game. Halfway through the thing, there's a theme song they made in Cantonese.

https://youtu.be/i-7eQc6FFmc?t=581

Be warned, the VCD is really terrible. It's licensed stuff, but I could not find a volume 2, I can imagine Capcom and SNK having to greelight this... not.

Also, if you go the credits at the very end of the video (which is my own conversion of the original source VCD), it says AKIRA YAMAGUCHI for creative & music production. He sounds like Capcom Japan staff, but I don't see him listed anywhere for this soundtrack album, and according to MobyGames, he didn't do any music related work, which is a bit odd.

https://www.mobygames.com/person/713...guchi/credits/

I was just curious if he composed the different tracks played through the VCD (except for the theme song, which seems to be composed by unrelated people in Hong Kong). Or maybe the tracks come straight from the game's OST?

The music is the only good thing in this VCD.

Last edited by LuxKiller65; Jan 21, 2024 at 04:43 AM.