VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 21, 2010, 04:33 PM

Default In need of help identifying game music clip!

Hey there fine people of VGMdb!

I am in need of help. I have recently found a video game music clip that I like but my problem is, I have no idea what game its from, or console.. or anything really. The link to the m usic clip is below (Sorry that its a youtube link. Twas the only place I knew I could host it. I'm not after subs, views or anything. Soon as I know the answer, I'm removing it from the channel anyway). If any of you could identify which game the music clip is from, I would be so amazingly grateful. If you cant help then thats ok too =).

The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9LDohN65jk

Any answers, clues or insights would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for any response =).