VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 8, 2010, 01:19 AM

Hi there, this is not the actual cover for the Flame of Recca FINAL BURNING soundtrack that comes enclosed with the game. The music disc comes attached to the inside of the PS2 case in a separate small plastic tray, it is red and obviously has no other cover to it than the PS2 cover, which looks like this (it would be similar to how we represent the enclosed Disgaea soundtrack with its game box art). This image is the cover to vol. 1 of the actual anime soundtrack.
Old May 8, 2010, 01:43 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Good thing you brought that Disgaea enclosure up. We should refrain from representing enclosed soundtracks with the game box art, which is why I've switched the cover image to the CD scan instead.

For this soundtrack, we should use an image of the disc as well. I've removed the erroneous cover, thanks for pointing it out.
Old May 8, 2010, 02:22 AM

Ah, well then that's a whole other issue resolved too.

Maybe someday I'll get a scanner or camera or something, so I can add things to this database.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 05:08 PM

Don't worry about it Miss Medina, mine came in the mail a couple days ago and I've got it all covered Although I do hope you get a scanner some day, it's really fun to make scans of all the releases you own!
Old Jun 3, 2010, 05:05 AM

Ah, there's the disc. Nice to see it up finally.

I always tell myself I'm going to buy a scanner, and then I spend my money on more awesome game music soundtracks (like this one, Final Burning's music is terrific). It's hard not to.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 03:35 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Just finished listening to this one. Where has this been hiding? What a great soundtrack!
Old Mar 16, 2021, 08:32 AM

I think "Final Battle 2" might be an arrangement of a classical piece - I recently heard a snippet on the radio while visiting someone and thought "Huh, this sounds awfully familiar", and then it hit me.
Anyone got any ideas as to what that piece might've been? I'm pretty sure it featured violins.