VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 28, 2017, 05:31 PM

Title: It doesn't look like there's an official title. I just went with what's on the front of the disc.

Catalog: I can't tell which is the disc catalog. There are no scans of which I could find. KABA-2613 is the goods package for the DVD, but I don't know KYOL-0013 comes from; To date, this release does not have a Blu-Ray package.

The best guess I have is that it's the first press bonus that's noted on CDJapan. Even then, would there not be separate packages?

For now, I just followed the convention of the other Lucky Star entries (KABA-2709-CD, etc) and put it in the notes.

There are also some decent images on the following website just as a reference, since they are not good enough for adding to the DB.

Code:
http://luckyminorun.blog88.fc2.com/blog-entry-102.html