VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 10, 2007, 03:02 PM

If striving for very accurate information, I am seeing various different release dates for this. I am assuming however this is the correct one from the person who owns it and uploaded the scans.

By the way this soundtrack sucks ass.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 01:20 PM
VGMdb Administrator

As it turns out, there are at least two printings of this. I still haven't come up with any accurate release dates though.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 03:06 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

There's a "1998" printed on the disc, so this version comes after the German 1997 disc (which came with a special edition of the game by the way).
We should reverse child/parent relation.

Old Jun 2, 2019, 03:54 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Are there multiple versions of this with different audio contents, or does the game have CD audio tracks? I see some conflicting freedb tracklists for this: one with no data track and a track 13 duration around 4:30, and one with a data track 14 and a track 13 duration of 6:52.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 04:15 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
Are there multiple versions of this with different audio contents, or does the game have CD audio tracks? I see some conflicting freedb tracklists for this: one with no data track and a track 13 duration around 4:30, and one with a data track 14 and a track 13 duration of 6:52.
I am not aware of that 6:52 track version.
Unless there is an error on one of the back covers, the contents of both CDs/entries we have should be identical and they both have a data track at #14 (again, unless one of the back cover is wrong).
I don't own any of these CDs so i can't help more.