VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 18, 2010, 01:11 PM

It's funny how despite being quite obscure it was rather easy finding info about it. In fact finding out the album name was harder and took longer; I only had an mp3 of the Sonic remix with no title, but thankfully not long ago, a friend of mine who had previously owned the cassette finally told me. I'd put links to the sites I got the info from, but all of them have download links haha.

This album is quite amusing; an official album with game music remixes so early in a country where there's never been much of a VGM tradition is an oddity that doesn't happen everyday.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Good find. I've added Spanish Pesetas (ESP) to the currencies so that we can catalog it in the right price region.