VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
Medina's Avatar
Medina Medina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 256

I'm trying to figure out what these games are called. I'm sure the first one is Wacky World of Sports (Chin Sports in Japan). For the second one, I get Chindouchuu!! Pole no Daibouken just about everywhere. Actually, GameFAQs is the only place I get Paul instead of Pole. Just trying to fill in the products represented, since I don't think it's our norm to use the kanji / kana names for this field.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:40 PM
Cedille Cedille is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,026
Default

Based on this, Pole is right, so go ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:46 PM
Medina's Avatar
Medina Medina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 256
Default

Oops, I copied and pasted the "in Japan" part right in there. That was stupid.

Oh and thanks for the link.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:00 PM
strugglepoo's Avatar
strugglepoo strugglepoo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 303
Default

I believe Teruhiko Nakagawa composed this. Could someone who knows Japanese confirm from this staff roll? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2vhD04NUQ#t=399s
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:24 PM
PsychoZeke's Avatar
PsychoZeke PsychoZeke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sector 2814
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strugglepoo View Post
I believe Teruhiko Nakagawa composed this. Could someone who knows Japanese confirm from this staff roll? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2vhD04NUQ#t=399s
Right you are!

Sound (サウンド)
Teruhiko Nakagawa (なかがわ てるひこ)



Thanks for that.

EDIT: By the way, it seems this is a 2disc release according to 4Games.net; and also, Maho Matsunaga seems to be a performer on one of the tracks. Anyone that could verify this will certainly be appreciated.

Last edited by PsychoZeke; Jan 20, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Jan 20, 2011, 06:27 PM
Cedille Cedille is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZeke View Post
EDIT: By the way, it seems this is a 2disc release according to 4Games.net; and also, Maho Matsunaga seems to be a performer on one of the tracks. Anyone that could verify this will certainly be appreciated.
The article doesn't indicate anything about the disc number (perhaps did you take the separation of the tracklist between two games as such?), but the overview scan only has one disc, so I'd go with one for now. Also, Maho Matsunaga's role is apparently some kinds of game promotion on the official website according to the article, so unless she turns out to perform something, she'd not qualify as a performer.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:01 AM
PsychoZeke's Avatar
PsychoZeke PsychoZeke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sector 2814
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
The article doesn't indicate anything about the disc number (perhaps did you take the separation of the tracklist between two games as such?) but the overview scan only has one disc, so I'd go with one for now.
Yeah, my guess was based on the article separating the tracklist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
Also, Maho Matsunaga's role is apparently some kinds of game promotion on the official website according to the article, so unless she turns out to perform something, she'd not qualify as a performer.
That's what I thought/deduced, but wasn't completely sure.

Thanks for the clarification, Cedille!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:25 PM
Myrkul's Avatar
Myrkul Myrkul is offline
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: France
Posts: 3,033
Default

Scans added thanks to Jessie, but i don't see any vocalist credited.

Also, the last track "33" is not 1 track, but 11 tracks.
No detailled tracklist for that part.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
07PM-0001: Next "When They Cry" Image Sound Tracks & Dramas "Haworthia" cal Album Discussions 5 Oct 1, 2019 08:20 AM
DKCS-1003: Misuzu-chin no Oto Nikki!! Ushio Album Discussions 1 Oct 12, 2012 05:31 PM
EMCA-0005: DESIRE "THE ORIGIN" - RYU UMEMOTO RARE TRACKS Vol.2 CHz Album Discussions 0 Nov 20, 2011 08:34 PM
SQEX-10204: "FINAL FANTASY XIV" BATTLE TRACKS Jodo Kast Album Discussions 3 Feb 6, 2011 02:54 AM
Merge "Independent" and "Doujin/Fanmade" publisher types back into "Doujin/Indie"? Gigablah Questions and Comments 20 Feb 15, 2010 07:34 PM