VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 5, 2010, 08:33 AM

Default Armored Core Tribute Album video preview

As you IRC regulars probably know I've been working on an Armored Core arrange album called simply Armored Core Tribute Album (so far). Today I realized I had quite a few tracks so I slapped together a video preview.

Vimeo: http://bit.ly/95bB4h YouTube: http://bit.ly/9fp60E

I hope you like it and look forward to the album! I know AC music isn't the most mainstream but I thought people around these part would appreciate it

Let me know what you think!
Old Aug 11, 2010, 10:54 AM

While there wasn't much interest here i'll still bump this with some new info First, a new preview video of a complete track is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUmCzGTpSb0

Secondly a 5 track PREVIEW EDITION of my album will be available on comiket right now on August 15th! Look for it in the West hall, booth "え" -45b! This is thanks to a small doujin group called GEOmetalics and I can't thank them enough. It's going to be completely free so if you or someone you know goes there, grab a copy!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 04:33 PM

I gave it a listen on YouTube and I thought it was pretty good considering I don't remember liking the music from the first two Armored Core games. Actually, it's more like I do not remember many tunes from either game.

After checking out some of the source material for your remixes, I might have to give the soundtracks to Armored Core 3 and Armored Core 4 a full listen.

Nice job.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 04:38 PM

Thanks a lot mate