VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 12, 2009, 09:28 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Reverted to the ALDA cat number, and moved the ISBN to the barcode field.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 04:04 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Removed ALDA-8011, which is the cat number from the Bootleg.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 03:52 PM

Can anyone who owns this product confirm if the bracket notes are included in the book or not? I know that the DMC1 DVD Sound Book doesn't seem to have them judging by this image. http://otaku.com/files/images/fullsize/64722A4.JPG

I mainly just wanted to know if it specifically uses the term "Regular Battle" anywhere or not. From what I know the kanji "汎用戦闘" used in a couple other DMC OSTs would probably be more akin to "Generic Battle," but if it is indeed listed as "Regular Battle" here then that would give me the impression that the "汎用" in the other soundtracks is intended to be translated as "Regular" instead of "Generic" as well.