VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Miscellaneous > Archives > Game Remixes Forum Archive 2009-2012
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 27, 2010, 10:54 AM

Default Can't login or reset pass

Hey all. I just joined the site today to take part in a closed competition, I registered using the same username as I did on the forums here and I uploaded a song. However, when I was on the competitions page and clicked on "Submit" it did not list any songs for me to choose from. Search for the song by title/artist did not work either.

So i thought maybe I"ll just try logging out and back in again - big mistake. Now its rejecting my login info even though i'm 100% sure it is correct and have tried it dozens of times. I tried requesting a new password, but when i click on the link in the email i get a "Oops, can't find what you're looking for" error, or something close.

Does it take a few hours for things to process or something? I've been trying to figure this out for a while now...