VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 20, 2011, 05:31 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The album credits a list of people as "musicians" without saying what they played. The game's credits list romanized names as well as instruments, so I've grabbed those to use here.

Notes:
  • I couldn't make out Rimi Ishida's and Hideki Hirokami's Japanese names in the scan with certainty. 石田理美 and 広上秀喜?
  • Isao Fukazawa's family name is incorrectly listed in the game as "Fukuzawa." His family name in the album is given as the simplified 深沢, but his website uses 深澤.
  • A few sites list the reading of Koushin Matsuo's given name as Mitsunobu instead. I couldn't confirm it either way.
  • Yu-ko Yahiro's and Midori Wakisaka's roles are swapped in the game. The game says Wakisaka played violin, but she plays the flute: http://muj.or.jp/contents/profile/7/wakisaka_midori.htm. Likewise, Yahiro is credited with the flute, but she appears to play the violin and/or the viola.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 09:59 PM
Trusted Editor

This scan has higher resolution, I hope it helps.

Last edited by Teioh; Jul 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:18 AM
VGMdb Administrator

It sure does. Thanks!

(My guesses were right!)
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:55 AM

Nowhere on this album can I find the two dashes on the outsides of GM and 10, only the dashes on the outsides of PROGRESS. Unless someone can shed some light on this, I'll remove them.