VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 28, 2009, 11:50 AM

Default Street Fighter II album.

Hey peoples, I want to find an album which has the music to Street Fighter II, the Super Nintendo version. Every album either has arcade annoyance etc, I want the Super Nintendo sound. Any ideas, as there are tons of SFII albums out there.
Cheers
If you are wondering EXACTLY how street fighter II music sounds from the SNES version check this. It may prompt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmJwwHa-HNo

Cheers
Old Sep 28, 2009, 12:09 PM

As far as I know this album has some tracks from the SNES-Version. But I'm not sure.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 01:12 PM

What do you mean by "arcade annoyance"? There's the Street Fighter II Collector's Box contains the original Street Fighter II, without any voices or sound effects added in the BGM, but it probably doesn't sound like the Super Nintendo version.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 01:52 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

With all the Street Fighter album around, there's not a single one concecrated or having the full soundtrack for the SNES port (and in fact any other ports..)

You best bet is probably a game rip.