VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 22, 2017, 07:29 AM
Trusted Editor

Default Dungeon Explorer II redbook track titles

Hello,

I listen to VGM on rainwave.cc from time to time and recently heard a track that picked my interested. I looked it up, and it comes from the TurboGrafx game Dungeon Explorer II. Composer is supposedly Compozila.

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be an official release for the game, but the music is stored as standard Redbook on the game disc.

What I'm wondering about is the following. rainwave.cc had track titles for the gamerip, but I'm not finding any conclusive information where the titles come from.
Since there are some knowledgeable people here in the area of Redbook audio, I thought I might just ask the question here.

- liquid

P.S. credits@Mobygames