VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 2, 2010, 01:10 PM
VGMdb Advisor

to be honest, I'm pretty psyched about this. I like the first Mabinogi OST a lot.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 11:37 AM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Nice! I didn't know there was going to be a second OST for this.

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 06:02 AM

Looking forward to it. The first OST was already very good. This is my absolute favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1uwSvSoYq4

Korean VGM composers are actually very very nice. They put so much effort and emotions into their work. Sadly, not many of the games itself are as good as the music. That's why I often listen to the music as stand-alone work and never touch most of the games.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 08:40 AM
Trusted Editor

The first soundtrack had a few great songs. I wasn't overly impressed with it but I think what really stood out was Slash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zttB83Vm12o

Especially when the melody kicks in at 1:00, I love it

Hopefully Soundtrack 2 will have equally awesome battle themes..
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:43 PM
Trusted Editor

Does anyone know what happened to this one? I searched on the TEAM Entertainment webpage for clues, not not a bit of information. It's like this release was sucked into a black hole?!

Last edited by LiquidAcid; Jun 15, 2011 at 07:43 AM.