VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:36 AM
VGMdb Staff

It seems we now have official English titles for many classic SC5 tracks. And the SPACE CHANNEL 5 Part 2 tracks match the in-game dialogue, thankfully!

https://www.iam8bit.com/products/spa...n-selection-cd

Last edited by Nicolaas Hamman; Nov 18, 2019 at 05:46 AM.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 05:56 PM

I got this release recently and added all the info from my copy in the order that it appeared on the release. I don't have access to a scanner, so I can't upload any scans of this release at the moment. Could someone fluent in Japanese check if I translated 歌謡, 作編曲, 作詞, 作曲, 編曲, and 訳詞 correctly?

EDIT: Someone already added the track titles

Last edited by PotatoTomato; Dec 22, 2019 at 12:04 AM. Reason: note about track titles
Old May 23, 2021, 06:39 PM

Neat, I didn't release that the VR soundtrack finally gave us official English titles to a lot of the tracks. Out of curiosity does this albulm have any new exclusive tracks or is it simply a compilation?
Old May 23, 2021, 11:21 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingAbyss View Post
Neat, I didn't release that the VR soundtrack finally gave us official English titles to a lot of the tracks. Out of curiosity does this albulm have any new exclusive tracks or is it simply a compilation?
Tracks 15~21 on Disc 2 are exclusive at the moment, originating from Kinda Funky News Flash!. Everything else, to my knowledge, comes from the first 2 games and some of the remix albums.