VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 4, 2023, 03:48 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I wonder if the binding on the 80-page booklet is going to allow it to be easily scannable. I have this ordered, so we'll find out in July!*

(*Actually, I'll be out of the country from late July until August 11th, so I'll have to wait until then to actually see mine. I'm guessing someone will get to the scans before me if they're possible.)
Old Apr 4, 2023, 07:21 PM

You have a month to order it, right ? It won't be out of stock before April 30 ?

Asking because i don't understand why they are talking about product availability after April 30. It is made on order so why would it be available after April 30. I am a bit confused
Old Apr 4, 2023, 07:25 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
You have a month to order it, right ? It won't be out of stock before April 30 ?

Asking because i don't understand why they are talking about product availability after April 30. It is made on order so why would it be available after April 30. I am a bit confused
It says you're guaranteed a copy as long as you place your order within the pre-order window. My guess is that they might have a few extras in case someone's gets damaged during shipping and they need to have replacements on hand. In the event they don't need to use any of them, perhaps they will put some final copies up for sale after the pre-sale date? Just my best guess.

So, short answer: Yes, you have until April 30th to place your pre-order and you're guaranteed a copy.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Apr 4, 2023 at 08:18 PM.
Old Apr 7, 2023, 10:00 AM

I would expect a book-edge scanner would be required to scan without damaging the booklet too much. 80 pages is thick.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 01:14 PM

PROCYON STUDIO has released some images of what the limited edition soundtrack for Xenoblade 3 and the Trinity Box will look like:

https://mynintendonews.com/2023/07/2...age-showcased/

Alas, no track list yet for the last disc. We'll probably have to wait until after the album is released for that info! (Thankfully it's not far off now.)
Old Jul 25, 2023, 08:39 PM

Since it wasn't posted yet, this product will ship with the flutes mislabeled (and the flutes are different sizes, so the holder is too), but the corrected holder for the flutes will ship alongside the product, but outside it:
https://procyon-studio.co.jp/news/2023/0719.html
Old Jul 29, 2023, 05:22 AM

Someone on Reddit shared this page from the Limited Edition booklet, which is a "Soul Tree" of various leitmotifs from XC1 and XC2 that inspired certain XC3 tracks:

https://hyperts.net/wp-content/uploa...b3soun05_o.jpg
Old Jul 29, 2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rew View Post
Someone on Reddit shared this page from the Limited Edition booklet, which is a "Soul Tree" of various leitmotifs from XC1 and XC2 that inspired certain XC3 tracks:

Does the preceding page say "inspired"? Mostly curious because the Hiramatsu tracks don't seem obvious (a thread). (The Kiyota and ACE tracks shown on this page are mostly obvious.)

Last edited by yindesu; Jul 29, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yindesu View Post
Does the preceding page say "inspired"? Mostly curious because the Hiramatsu tracks don't seem obvious (a thread). (The Kiyota and ACE tracks shown on this page are mostly obvious.)
I have no idea. I just saw it on Reddit. Here's a link to the thread if you want to ask around:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xenoblade_C...mited_edition/
Old Jul 31, 2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rew View Post

Sick!! Thanks for sharing. Shouldn't Melia/Eryth Sea/Alcamoth be linked to Prison Island's theme from 1, or is it too "loose" a reference?

Which thread is the, er, right one, by the way? Is the limited edition any different CD-wise?

Last edited by Sherkel; Jul 31, 2023 at 02:18 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherkel View Post
Sick!! Thanks for sharing. Shouldn't Melia/Eryth Sea/Alcamoth be linked to Prison Island's theme from 1, or is it too "loose" a reference?

Which thread is the, er, right one, by the way? Is the limited edition any different CD-wise?
Not sure about the reference--as neat as that chart is, it doesn't really look comprehensive.

And yes, as far as I'm aware, both the limited edition and regular edition are the exact same music-wise! I think the only difference is that the limited edition comes with extra goodies.