VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 3, 2010, 06:36 AM

Default TIM-SFC10: Super Famicom Magazine October News Volume Special Supplement

Call me speculative, but Hamasan = Yusuke Takahama?

I was listening to the Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling set from snesmusic. I thought it sounded like Takahama's music... then the penny dropped and I noticed Hamasan could well refer to Takahama. I checked other games developed/published by Varie and saw that Nage Libre was one of them, which Takahama worked on. All that considered, I can't imagine Hamasan being anyone else. Unfortunately I cannot find anything on Takahama's site to confirm that he composed for Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling -- it might be there somewhere but I'm blind and can't see it, he doesn't have an explicit list of games he worked on that I can see.

EDIT: another Varie game here composed for by Hama San
http://project2612.org/details.php?id=557

GMCL also says that Takahama goes by the name 'Hama' sometimes.

Last edited by Blitz Lunar; Sep 7, 2010 at 02:03 AM.