VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23, 2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteLectro View Post
AFAIR both versions are used in the game: the "Blade Appears" version is in a cutscene introduction to the Blade enemy in the backyard, the "Original" version is used in subsequent battles with Blades, Sin Scythes, maybe others too.
I can't recall offhand myself, but judging from a couple videos that I just took a quick look at I think that you're correct.
Granted, the use of "Original" in the title seems slightly misleading seeing as it isn't the first version of it that you'll hear, just the one used for most battles following the Blade introduction.