VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 24, 2020, 06:18 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I got a sealed copy of this one. I added these images: case front & back (sealed), booklet (front, back, inside), disc, and left spine (for the Japanese title). There is no Obi for this release.

I added credits for the two vocal tracks in the notes and other production credits.

I added a Japanese title based on what is written on the left-side spine, and I added a romaji/English version of that.

Also, just a side note: the person I bought this from included a copy of the game which has catalog number F&C-105 (in case anyone is scratching their head trying to figure out why there's no soundtrack for that catalog number).

Last edited by Chris Porter; Apr 24, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2020, 08:30 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

In the booklet, the arranger of the two vocal tracks is written as "Yoshi Hata". Do you think that's a misprint, or is it another alias of Yoshita Hata? ( https://vgmdb.net/artist/3582 )