VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 20, 2008, 01:56 PM

I don't know how I missed this when it was right under my nose - the album scans have pictures of Takenouchi and I think Ken-ichi Koyano (needs verifying). If it is Koyano, then his birthdate is there too. Thought I should point it out - maybe the images can be used on their respective profiles. Good stuff.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 04:52 AM

So.. what's the reason for changing back the name to "LandStalker"? Shouldn't it officially be "LAND STALKER"? See the attached file.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg landstalker-writing.jpg (9.2 KB, 23 views)
Old Aug 24, 2014, 05:33 AM

I'm guessing it's because of the game box.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 08:31 AM
VGMdb Staff

While "Emperor's Treasure" is certainly the closer literal translation, was the game officially released under that English subtitle at some point? Or was it printed in English on some album packaging?
I've noticed we've been trying to remove unofficial translations from album titles in recent years, that's why I ask (it's not related to tracklists, they can be freely fan-translated).
Old Aug 25, 2014, 10:16 AM

Where is the space in LAND STALKER coming from? That one instance on the spine of the back? Everywhere else it's written as LANDSTALKER...