VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 19, 2008, 10:32 AM

I've posted the tracklisting in Japanese for Mana-Khemia 2 Original Soundtrack here.

Would anyone be able to translate and post the English tracklisting for the site. It's quite annoying having this in my library with only a sparse few English track names.

(Sorry if this is not the place to request this. This is my first post!)
Old May 19, 2008, 11:24 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I've posted a draft translation, feel free to correct any mistakes.

(By the way, if you create this thread using "discuss this album", it will automatically link back to the album page. Otherwise the admins will have to link it manually.)
Old May 19, 2008, 03:04 PM

Thanks a bunch! I'll remember that next time.
Old May 29, 2008, 01:02 PM

As two of the artists performing on this OST don't have an artist page, I post about them here, hope it's the right thing to do (if not, and one can directly put this info where it belongs, I'd be happy to be corrected ^^)

Here are simply the kanji versions of their names, confirmed on Amazon, and two or three other sites...
Yuto Izumi: 一純悠人
Mami Yanagi: 柳麻美
Old May 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks, I've added them to the artist database.

Here's an interesting blog post from Mami Yanagi gushing about how she has the same birthday and bloodtype as Yuto Izumi ;D
Old Feb 12, 2019, 06:47 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Just noticed that the JP title for 1.05/2.02 was incorrect (風 instead of 鐘), resulting in a mistranslation. It's printed as 鐘 on this and future albums.

The wrong title is on a bunch of JP retailers and the publisher's site, so it's not our fault (besides failing to catch it, ofc)