VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 25, 2010, 07:50 PM

Exclamation Seeking Help - Translating Japanese Names

I'm uploading doujin albums and there are many artists and performers not in the VGMdb that I can't romanize/translate myself.

I'm looking for someone who is actively online that can help identify these names either through their experienced knowledge of Japanese language/names or sheer doujin expertise. AIM or MSN would be my preferred and convenient method but PMs would work just fine. Much appreciated!

Note: There will probably be a translation request every now and then for a few months. Hundreds of albums to add @.@

Edit: Could use some help translating Track Titles as well if anyone is up for it.

Last edited by kerrikku; Jun 25, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 01:22 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm always idling on the IRC channel (#vgmdb on irc.psigenix.net) so you could always pop in and leave a message if you need help. I'll get to it eventually. Or drop me a message on AIM.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 05:57 AM

What Blah said, basically. You can catch me on the IRC channel (most the time) or shoot me a PM if you need a hand something.

Tags
japanese, names, translation