VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:23 AM

Default 1990s Street Fighter II music CD Nintendo Magazine System

I was clearing out some old computer stuff last night from when I was younger and came across a Street Fighter II music CD I got with a computer games magazine from years back. I think it was when the game was released on the SNES and the magazine was Nintendo Magazine System (or somethig like that).

It has about 11 tracks from the game itself as well as speach (ref round counts and characters shouting their attacks) and sound effects (punches kicks etc) on the cd. Played it last night to bring back few old memories and it works a treat. Sleeve is in perfect condition, I can't believe how well I looked after it as a child!

Does anyone know anything about this or would be interested in buying it off me? I'm not sure if this is rare, or something quite common place on these forums, but I'm reluctant to just throw it away if it's of any interest to anybody that would collect this sort of thing. As I say, it's in great condition and it must be nearly 20 year old now!

Let me know if anyone's interested, otherwise I'll put it back or just get rid of it...
Old Apr 29, 2010, 07:01 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Hello, you'r probably talking about this album..?
If yes, you should add it to your collection and you should also put it for sale.
Old May 24, 2010, 01:22 PM

I'm afraid I've seen the last 2-3 copies go for between 1 and 5£... I need a copy with better cardboard sleeve, let me know.