VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 26, 2009, 02:05 PM

I've made some changes on this database entry.

Classification
Original Soundtrack > Arrangement

*It's an arrange album after all.

-

Arranged by
Junya Matsuoka, COOL-WEIGH > COOL-WEIGH

*Removed the first name due to the fact that the artist is listed on the album's booklet as a member of COOL-WEIGH, together with 4 other members. Since the album is arranged and performed by COOL-WEIGH, I don't think it's necessary to list each member of the band on that field.

-

Products represented
Changed "Footprints" to "Kizuato" since it's the game's original name and it doesn't have an official english name. Also, "kizuato" means "scar", not "footprints".

-

Added the japanese tracklist, however, without the notes about games where the original compositions came from because they are never listed on the album's back cover or booklet. The hidden track is also not included on the japanese tracklist for the same reason plus the fact that the name of the track is actually unknown (to me at least). I couldn't find its name even on the F.I.X. Records website.

-

Also added some notes that I thought were necessary.

Last edited by Julian Fisch; Jan 26, 2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 03:20 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Nice work, and thanks for documenting your changes. I linked up the artists as you listed them.

I never knew there was a hidden track on the album. It might be nice to include some information about that in the notes.

EDIT: I see it now. It's included in the last track, after a brief silence.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 04:46 PM

Thanks for the compliment. It was my first contribution to this database and I was worried that I could mess up something.

I try to get the data from the most reliable sources. That means if I can`t find it on the package of the CD or on the label/publisher website, I prefer to not make potential inaccurate changes.

The english tracklist on the entry has the name of the hidden track, but I haven`t listened to the Comic Party original soundtrack to confirm the name of the original composition. Maybe the person that provided this tracklist could clarify that...

Anyway, I will add some notes about the hidden track.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 11:56 AM
VGMdb Advisor

question:

product "Darekare" -- is this what is commonly known as Tasogare?

https://aquaplus.fandom.com/wiki/Tasogare
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:37 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
question:

product "Darekare" -- is this what is commonly known as Tasogare?

https://aquaplus.fandom.com/wiki/Tasogare
Yes, it must be Tasogare. It’s written as 誰彼 (だれかれ), but it always has the furigana たそがれ above it.