VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 25, 2013, 06:20 PM

This album contains all arranged music; some seemingly fully live and some mixed with live instruments. No musicians have been credited in the book as per the provided scans.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 07:58 PM

Yes, all of the Sailormoon albums are done similar. Of the four, this one is most definitely my favorite and IMO, the most consistant. All of the character themes are really well done.

Oh, and you have to love Venus' Theme being a rip-off of the actual song "Venus".
Old Apr 24, 2015, 12:05 PM

Does anyone know where the ending theme plays in this game? Do you need to get an 'A' on the report card (I've never gotten anything higher than an 'E') or beat it on a difficulty higher than the normal setting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishX View Post
Oh, and you have to love Venus' Theme being a rip-off of the actual song "Venus".
What Venus song? Shocking Blue?
Old May 23, 2015, 08:22 PM

Nevermind, found out myself. Had to beat it on Hard mode with an A grade using Usagi (not sure if all those criteria have to be met, but pretty sure it has to be at least Normal mode with Usagi & a decent grade)

Anyway, can anyone translate this? Was this whole game a dream? (I hope this is all in order):

Old Apr 8, 2023, 01:20 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishX View Post
Ha, good catch! I wouldn't call it a rip-off though, more like an hommage